2 bugs

1-800-Suicide

Bug Exploit

Description: If you get ziptied while having adrenaline effect you will have a permanent adrenaline effect until you die

How to reproduce: Use adrenaline, get ziptied (maybe adrenaline has to end while being ziptied) then just wait for it to end and run around with the effect

Priority: Medium

Bug 

Description: The "Manage CC SWEP Perms" doesn't work for me as an editor ( i also do not own a cc)

How to reproduce: Go to the CC Editor and try pressing Manage CC SWEP Perms

Priority: Medium/low

Bug Exploit

Description: If you get ziptied while having adrenaline effect you will have a permanent adrenaline effect until you die

How to reproduce: Use adrenaline, get ziptied (maybe adrenaline has to end while being ziptied) then just wait for it to end and run around with the effect

Bug 

Description: The "Manage CC SWEP Perms" doesn't work for me as an editor ( i also do not own a cc)

You can’t access cc custom sweps as just an editor

Bug Exploit

Bug 

Then how have I bought cc sweps from you and others :thinking:

Bug Exploit

Bug 

Then how have I bought cc sweps from you and others :thinking:

Not supposed to be allowed haha. He fixed it i think again, he fixed it a while ago but it got reverted somehow and i told him about it

You can no longer access the perms editor (or see what perms you own) as a sub editor. This was because people were buying perms and reselling them for a cheaper price / giving them out for free which the owner of the class couldn't control. This means the owner of the class is the only one who can touch that kinda stuff.

I can look into the adrenaline thing though