Hi I think it is time-

North Bear

-to have a nice introduction instead since I am no longer in rage of that one ban.

I am Leroy, Leroy Jenkins, Bear, North Bear, Moody Good, Leroy5500, Leroy5100 and all that good stuff.

Where do I come from you ask, from the North Pole? Naw. The Netherlands is where this stonerboy has been pushed out of the womb and has lived his life up to this 22 year old pedostachey self.

Anyhow, about me;

- Leroy

- 22 year old male from The Netherlands

- Web developer, I make webshops, websites, apps and I love coding in HTML5, CSS3, SASS (SCSS), JQuery, Javascript, PHP, OOP, Lua and many more.

- I have owned a darkrp server and created my own addons such as a 3D CSGO unboxing addon to shit on scriptfodder.

- Have been a T-mod, mod, T-admin, admin, head admin, co-owner and owner.

- I make youtube videos about all sorts of shit and I love editing and no not vlogs or mainstream bs.

- I am often compared to sivHD because I apparently look like him or something.

- I make music with my guitar, keyboard and FL studio. -> https://soundcloud.com/ducksat/mapei-dont-wait-dnb-remix

Anyway I hope to see you guys around and hit me up if you have questions ingame.

ps.

Sugar-> You have a nice server and it is great to see a person with such inspiration and a server with such inovation going on. Whoever is behind this next to sugar props to y'all. This is legit the reason I had returned to the server after my ban.

I can remove the soundcloud link if you want, it was only to show what I do :P

Python is a syntax I am not familiar with, depends how big your assignment is because I could give you a hand with figuring out logical statements and cleaning up your code.

ps.

Sugar-> You have a nice server and it is great to see a person with such inspiration and a server with such inovation going on. Whoever is behind this next to sugar props to y'all. This is legit the reason I had returned to the server after my ban.

sugar is the sole developer of the server besides gallium31 who made the map