Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name:Munkir

Your ingame name:Munkir

Your Steam Profile/SteamID:STEAM_0:0:35761427

Who are you reporting? Piklas : https://titsrp.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=3638

Reasons why you are reporting: So i was walking down the street, and the next thing i know im blown up walking down the sidewalk. I see that it was Piklas, apparently he put a timebomb on the side of the street where he was keeping prisoners. But instead of just killing his prisoners he killed myself and a couple other bystanders. 8 people in total and he had a max of 3 people kidnapped. I asked him what it was all about in admin chat, and he said "i can kill my victims or not munkir" And as soon as i answered that he logged off and went to play another game. Ive tried to contact him through multiple ways and i have yet to get a response. the only thing left for me to do is to report it to the forums.

Evidence: 9fruR5x5https://imgur.com/a/9fruR[/img]https://imgur.com/a/9fruR

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6658-piklas-report-mass-rdm/
Share on other sites

So I've been doing this alot where i kidnap a bunch of people and put them inside a cell to place a timebomb to kill them, I usually start spamming "watch out" and "take cover" text voice commands to keep people away but i had gotten arrested so I couldn't do that and I told munkir that which you also did not include in the report. I cannot control who dies from timebombs that i place INSIDE the cell and if people happen to walk beside it what cani do except try to keep them away to the best of my ability? As for me logging off I was tired of the game at that point and just wanted to do something else. For some extra clarity i would estimate that I had about 4-6 people inside the cell, not 3. at the time which all were supposed to die from the timebomb.

 

In conclusion I did not place a timebomb on the side of the street which is a mistake or lie by munkir, I couldn't warn people about it effectively since i was arrested and Im sorry if people were killed on the side of the street

 

EDIT: Im also pretty sure people were ontop of my cell when I have a sign saying that if they are on my props it is tresspassing which wouldn't be rdm either

 

EDIT2: I also don't understand how its my fault if people were looking at the bomb then saying they were bystanders if thats the case, the bomb is supposed to kill the people inside the cell but if people wanna go near it its pretty much their fault, however if munkir was walking by it was accidental and nothing i can do about it, sorry.

Hmm. So I find it hard to leave a decision on this. There's no video as piklas was arrested during the time and I'm assuming you don't have a video so I remain neutral with this issue until further discussion

P.s. Maybe don't place a giant explosive in a populated area next time?

Yea I have been wondering if that's even allowed with the whole kidnap cell thing on the side walk,I mean its past the sidewalk but still not a base and it is blocking off a door.Not too sure about it.

No.

 

It's one thing if you put it inside of a base with the intent of killing people. It's another thing if you have a cell on the side of a road where the explosion will very obviously effect other people.

 

It doesn't matter if you "warn people to get away" or not, if you put down an explosive outside of a raid or defending your base or anything like that, you are responsible for what happens. We have a precedent for this exact situation: A 7 day ban.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...