[HFG] Pyro Apprentice Posted November 14, 2017 Share Posted November 14, 2017 I agree we do need more Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6652-admins/page/2/#findComment-45743 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted November 14, 2017 Share Posted November 14, 2017 The way it used to be, it was rare to see an admin on once a heckin month we have one on EVERY day i can agree we grew in player count but i don’t see your point, the only reason i could see having another would be balance the ranks, if that point stands, more headadmins? no pls give more reasoning!!! such as: “we have an abundance of reports and no1 did anything for weeks!” (although that statement is false, an example) Now, with saying “NEEDING” more is out of the way i can see more people getting it for the sheer fact it’s been 3 years and not many came and gone. Then again, that was when admins could do a lot less, so maybe expectations should b higher? maybe we need a new rank? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6652-admins/page/2/#findComment-45745 Share on other sites More sharing options...
[HFG] Pyro Apprentice Posted November 14, 2017 Share Posted November 14, 2017 Ok piixel I understand it's just that all head admins are inactive and we need more admins to take charge I'm not saying to replace any admins I'm just saying maybe one or two more might help. Sorry if what I said came off rude. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6652-admins/page/2/#findComment-45746 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted November 14, 2017 Share Posted November 14, 2017 Pyro Apprentice" timestamp="1510666572"] Ok piixel I understand it's just that all head admins are inactive and we need more admins to take charge I'm not saying to replace any admins I'm just saying maybe one or two more might help. Sorry if what I said came off rude. Alyssa should become the next mod or calvin plays. Let me fucking smash bro. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6652-admins/page/2/#findComment-45752 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monoxide Posted November 14, 2017 Share Posted November 14, 2017 Like to point out that guest votes won't be counted in the final numbers, as per usual. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6652-admins/page/2/#findComment-45755 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kalysta Posted November 14, 2017 Share Posted November 14, 2017 I mean, I don't really mind another admin. At-least one new one could be nice. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6652-admins/page/2/#findComment-45760 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted November 14, 2017 Share Posted November 14, 2017 Yes we need more admins Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6652-admins/page/2/#findComment-45764 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted November 14, 2017 Share Posted November 14, 2017 u guys r like sheep we are doomed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6652-admins/page/2/#findComment-45765 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monoxide Posted November 14, 2017 Share Posted November 14, 2017 u guys r like sheep we are doomed We're all just sheep man, even you, and sugar is our shepherd Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6652-admins/page/2/#findComment-45773 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tass Posted November 14, 2017 Share Posted November 14, 2017 Ok, I think we don't need more admins but I would like to SEE admins on. I see Piixel and dindu on more than i did on the previous map and I'm ok with how they are. Like I at least see them once a week or so. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/6652-admins/page/2/#findComment-45779 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts