[Official] TitsRP Staff Team

Booper Scooper

Nice job Booper, I might set is as a Sticky, but the only problem with having things like this is how much staff come and go

Of course, but I will keep track of every single staff member we have. The ranks will come and go, but hopefully slowly but not too slow. I will try to get as much staff members (that I 100% know that are still staff) on this list as possible!

Note: Some of these links aren't with the correct profile. If you find ANY link that may be glitched, PLEASE tell me!

Special thanks to Monoxide for putting all of these names in ABC order!

I didn't want to have to spend a very long time to do it myself but regardless he did well!

I request to be moved. I refuse to be so close to that disgusting mangy raccoon

Sure you can get demoted if you want then I'll remove you. But for now you shall stay with the Racoon

Added

• Colors for the names

Also, 

Next idea: Every person who has applied for staff and got accepted.

I wonder how long it'll take me to get that list haha!

I have edited a lot of things on this List. 

I will start making more things along the lines of this to inform newer players about how things work on this server. 

Perhaps updated versions of the guides we already have? Who knows!

I would just like to point out that this list will never be "done". Staff come and go and it is impossible to stop unless the entire server dies, but hopefully that will be a while from now. But if you have any suggestions for this list, please, let me know.

Thanks!

I added a couple of more people. I am trying to make this as updated as I possibly can and more accurate, but for now this seems like the current somewhat active staff team. The mods/tmods are put there because they are the only one's I've seen in a month. The admins+ however are there since there isn't that much of them and they are the high ranking staff. Usually when someone will be promoted, I will hopefully get their name and account and add them to the list. 

If you are not on this list (or if you are on the list and you are promoted but still a tmod on the list) please tell me.