Jump to content

Should RaceOpone get [Respected] RANK ?  

13 members have voted

  1. 1. Should RaceOpone get [Respected] RANK ?

    • Yes
      13
    • Yes
      0


Recommended Posts

kys

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

  • Sad 4
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5634-zek-mod-application/
Share on other sites

i deleted all his warns like last year by accident.

 

that dude has like 500.

 

probably deserves respected tho

 

Are you sure it's the right Race ? There is 2 different one and I remember one was really salty and maybe it's the one you're talking about . RaceOpone and Race0pone . If not well I couldn't know :p

 

EDIT: I just talked with Race and he said he never had over 4 warns and I'm pretty sure it's the other race you're talking about with the 0

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5634-zek-mod-application/#findComment-38215
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...