Jump to content

Cave Johnson


Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Raven(Cr0w)

Your ingame name: Creed A Cr0w

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93401841

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile):Cave Johnson (a staff member) STEAM_0:1:33309433

Reasons why you are reporting:Sit abuse(exploiting).I had a weapon checkpoint,where I searched for illegal weapons, Cave came in and sat on a prop and glitched trough the checkpoint so he doesnt have to get checked, or wait to get checked.

Evidence:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/860603245459451947/278843AA4BFC270482DD033F48433AC9F251B7FF/  (This is how the checkpoint looks like)

 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/860603245459451098/6C2930EB5B030035426F033BD87F1CF3BBD29A84/     (This is him sitting on the prop)

 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/860603245459451508/6589415557EA1841B87E925F05B48550126FFDE1/   (This is him being on the roof)

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5383-cave-johnson/
Share on other sites

I banned him until I realized he was staff.. I was gonna do a 7 day ban like any other exploiter. I completely forgot he was staff, as I've only met him a handful of times, and not before he was that I can recall, and I somehow overlooked it when reading this report. But I figured out how to reopen the thread, so I apologize if I made myself look stupid, I thought it was a player report.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5383-cave-johnson/#findComment-36433
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...