Gang - The Tunnel Snakes!

Gent

Gmod hours: 600+ Hours

What you can contribute to our gang: Building stuff, But it takes a bit to build it.

Are you liked? Be honest.: I'm kinda liked in the community.

Do you raid?: I do raid, But i can suck at it depending on what i have, etc.

Do you base?: Who doesn't base? :P

You cool? Gotta be cool: ye, i c00l.

Good enough, i will supply you with what you need if we raid together

accepted

Gmod hours: 360 dadmin

What you can contribute to our gang: best radder on server, i have a dank CC to help raid with, im your son lmao.

Are you liked? Be honest.: by u dad

Do you raid?:yes

Do you base?: yes

You cool? Gotta be cool: yeet ni:B::B:let

I am almost 100% you are making your own, but if not, you're welcome in mine

Accepted

Gmod hours: GMOD: Over 1000 | SERVER; 300-500

What you can contribute to our gang: guns | defense | positive Atmosphere (when not salty from being called a horse fucker)

Are you liked? Be honest.: Mostly not, but thats due to some FACTS about me that the server dislikes

Do you raid?: Sometimes, thats a maybe

Do you base?: Yes, I do.

You cool? Gotta be cool: Yes, i am. because i like funnel cakes

-- additive info - I'm gay. Accept that. I like making jokes and lightening the mood, I also dislike monoxide from how low he went, it was a dick move. I do have some good base defense ideas that work alot (Like the FPS base)

No need to add personal things like that, as it shouldn't matter. 

Regardless, accepted

Gmod hours:2,858

What you can contribute to our gang:Letting people base in my dupes

Are you liked? Be honest.:Hmm if everyone told me in my app that im nice that probably is true

Do you raid?:Yes, I ussualy raid newbies and upgrade their stuff if that counts

Do you base?:Sometimes

You cool? Gotta be cool:Well if half of the community knows me as a cun*cough*a cool person then im probably cool

Added a tunnel snake discord. Join in anyone! https://discord.gg/DsuASdx

Gmod hours:2,858

What you can contribute to our gang:Letting people base in my dupes

Are you liked? Be honest.:Hmm if everyone told me in my app that im nice that probably is true

Do you raid?:Yes, I ussualy raid newbies and upgrade their stuff if that counts

Do you base?:Sometimes

You cool? Gotta be cool:Well if half of the community knows me as a cun*cough*a cool person then im probably cool

You can join as long as u dont minge around me/gang members

Gmod hours: 1402

What you can contribute to our gang: I can raid the unraidables with other gang members, also I can help people grind with my OP base dupes.

Do you raid?: All the time.

Do you base?: Whenever I'm not taking sits

You cool? I'm Radical Bro

Accepted, good experiences in game

Added discord to OG post

Gmod hours: 1005

What you can contribute to our gang: I can bring the fact that I am a good raider and I can make decent bases. I also have my own CC that is rather good

Do you raid?: As much as I can, but its not all the time

Do you base?: Sometimes when im in the need of money and not taking sits

You cool? I'm known across the community and im looked upon by some people, I am also da biggest OG you will find on Tits

Gmod hours: 1005

What you can contribute to our gang: I can bring the fact that I am a good raider and I can make decent bases. I also have my own CC that is rather good

Do you raid?: As much as I can, but its not all the time

Do you base?: Sometimes when im in the need of money and not taking sits

You cool? I'm known across the community and im looked upon by some people, I am also da biggest OG you will find on Tits

I'd love to have you in the gang, you can ask for the XCO position if wanted

• 2 weeks later...

Gmod hours: 660 Hours and Still playing

What you can contribute to our gang: I can bring some fun times to the gang, I am a pretty funny guy in my opinion.

Are you liked? Be honest.: I feel like I am liked by people on this server.

Do you raid?: Absolutely

Do you base?: Any place I can base I try my hardest to make it unraidable when I am there.

You cool? Gotta be cool: I am most of the time cool.

• [align=center]
    Gmod hours: 2077

• What you can contribute to our gang: I can bring a trust worthy member ready to raid and become powerful

• Are you liked? I have a lot of people on the server that like me some I have not met so even then a handful of people that HATE me (Salt)

• Do you raid?: Yes everyday

• Do you base? Yes I do base but my skills at basing is on the down side the building kind.

• You cool? I am a 13 year old squeaker that gives you money tunnel, yeah.

[/align]

This fucking posting system sucks ass like why are these dots everyone I tried twice already

Gmod hours: 660 Hours and Still playing

What you can contribute to our gang: I can bring some fun times to the gang, I am a pretty funny guy in my opinion.

Are you liked? Be honest.: I feel like I am liked by people on this server.

Do you raid?: Absolutely

Do you base?: Any place I can base I try my hardest to make it unraidable when I am there.

You cool? Gotta be cool: I am most of the time cool.

I'm undecided. Havent had previous interactions In-Game with you. Do you have a separate RP name than forum name?

• Gmod hours: 2077

• What you can contribute to our gang: I can bring a trust worthy member ready to raid and become powerful

• Are you liked? I have a lot of people on the server that like me some I have not met so even then a handful of people that HATE me (Salt)

• Do you raid?: Yes everyday

• Do you base? Yes I do base but my skills at basing is on the down side the building kind.

• You cool? I am a 13 year old squeaker that gives you money tunnel, yeah.

This fucking posting system sucks ass like why are these dots everyone I tried twice already

Ur cool. Good in-game experiences. Accepted