bone. Posted July 24, 2017 Share Posted July 24, 2017 Ladies and Gentlemen of TitsRP I've been thinking about my staffing career, and I see that I've been very lazy with sits and everything else. I've always RPed more than actually taking sits. Not to mention that I haven't been on that much. With other things heading my way in the future, such as school, (8th grade and above) I won't be able to focus on staffing. So, I've come to the decision that I will resign, I hope the mods and trial mods will take good care of the server. I'll still play on the server, but as a respected or a vip or whatever I end up being. I won't try to be those autistic disrespecteds. ~B0ne. [whOa!] 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5315-resignation/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
anime weeb Posted July 24, 2017 Share Posted July 24, 2017 rest in peace to u gaybo but seriously good luck with whatever you choose to do now Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5315-resignation/#findComment-35922 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucio Posted July 24, 2017 Share Posted July 24, 2017 NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5315-resignation/#findComment-35925 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 24, 2017 Share Posted July 24, 2017 how dare you b0ne jk have a great time Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5315-resignation/#findComment-35930 Share on other sites More sharing options...
smer Posted July 24, 2017 Share Posted July 24, 2017 watch what u say about respected fool Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5315-resignation/#findComment-35944 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted July 25, 2017 Share Posted July 25, 2017 Same reason to why I stepped down! Best of luck with school, mate. By the way, Happy birthday! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5315-resignation/#findComment-36154 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Poke Posted July 25, 2017 Share Posted July 25, 2017 Welcome to the club Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5315-resignation/#findComment-36173 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Chicken Posted July 25, 2017 Share Posted July 25, 2017 now thats a S P I C Y M E M E Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5315-resignation/#findComment-36177 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gent Posted July 25, 2017 Share Posted July 25, 2017 now thats a S P I C Y M E M E Not a meme, but Im glad to you have on our staff team B0ne, but do what your heart wants Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5315-resignation/#findComment-36184 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted July 26, 2017 Share Posted July 26, 2017 God speed b0ne. Feel free to re-apply if you ever want to come back! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5315-resignation/#findComment-36185 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now