Gazooks Introduction

The Great Gazooks

hecko, I am Gazooks a head admin on the gmod server. As of today I will be coming back to the server and acting as head admin. You might know me from the past or you might have heard my name. But from now on I hope to know each one of you guys. If you guys need to know anything that don't be afraid to ask me. Also If there is something going on in the server and you can not get a hold of sugar you can contact me anytime on steam or on the forums. I am on later than sugar so if anyone is crashing the server than don't be afraid to message me and I will try to respond. If you have any more question don't be afraid to post it below.

hecko, I am Gazooks a head admin on the gmod server. As of today I will be coming back to the server and acting as head admin. You might know me from the past or you might have heard my name. But from now on I hope to know each one of you guys. If you guys need to know anything that don't be afraid to ask me. Also If there is something going on in the server and you can not get a hold of sugar you can contact me anytime on steam or on the forums. I am on later than sugar so if anyone is crashing the server than don't be afraid to message me and I will try to respond. If you have any more question don't be afraid to post it below.

Hey zek.

[attachment=655]

[attachment=656]