HELP ME GET MY CLASS BACK!

boxofrocks22

Hi, about 3 years ago i used to play on Tits, I fell in love with the server and i played it constantly... I had 60ish hours on the server. Well i bought a custom class for 90$ and i would love to have it back! I was the youngest moderator ever on the server (i was 12). I did not buy MOD either... I was sadly demodded because 2 people were mad i banned there friend for mass rdm and all filed bad reports on me. Than after that i was pissed off and never played on the server again until now. I really just want to get my class back! I would really like to be a mod again though while i was gone i was a moderator for a TTT server, 1942rp server, Plasma gaming dark RP. Please get back to me and send this to tits so he can see that i would like my class back! PLZ and thanks bois. im going to be grinding on the server if you see me say hi! maybe you will see my class! oh god now im remember this one  10 year old kid that had like a 200$ class and his character was Link from Zelda and he would just go around rdming and fucking with RakkRakk and heres a picture of me with my puppy

Hi, about 3 years ago i used to play on Tits, I fell in love with the server and i played it constantly... I had 60ish hours on the server. Well i bought a custom class for 90$ and i would love to have it back! I was the youngest moderator ever on the server (i was 12). I did not buy MOD either... I was sadly demodded because 2 people were mad i banned there friend for mass rdm and all filed bad reports on me. Than after that i was pissed off and never played on the server again until now. I really just want to get my class back! I would really like to be a mod again though while i was gone i was a moderator for a TTT server, 1942rp server, Plasma gaming dark RP. Please get back to me and send this to tits so he can see that i would like my class back! PLZ and thanks bois. im going to be grinding on the server if you see me say hi! maybe you will see my class! oh god now im remember this one  10 year old kid that had like a 200$ class and his character was Link from Zelda and he would just go around rdming and fucking with RakkRakk and heres a picture of me with my puppy

Good luck I tried getting mine back for 6 months nothing happened ....

hahah really seems like it, just played 2 hours on the server and allready regret coming back, harsh random rules, bad moderators, rdm everywhere, random arrests, cops literally arrest people just so they get money for bail.

Zek I hope you meant this as a joke,its pretty obvious why you haven't gotten it back.

The server has its moments, and not everyone is bad. I guess you can say we are in a phase right now with all kinds of new players coming on in

hahah really seems like it, just played 2 hours on the server and allready regret coming back, harsh random rules, bad moderators, rdm everywhere, random arrests, cops literally arrest people just so they get money for bail.

Well Neko rejoined today (he is a head ADMIN) and start abusing commands on other staff but I don't think they mind the abuse . Anyway's even the higher staff don't take much stuff serious like in the days

Well Neko rejoined today (he is a head ADMIN) and start abusing commands on other staff but I don't think they mind the abuse . Anyway's even the higher staff don't take much stuff serious like in the days

I've been abused by Neko, it's a loving abuse.