Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Since this was a head admin, and I'll probalby be unbanned before tits sees this post. I want to record to show for myself and my app that, I AM NOT A MINGE AND NOR WAS I BREAKING ANY RULES, OR ATTEMPTING TO BREAK ANY. He never put me in a sit, it was like boom trigger happy over here. Welp I'll miss you guys! :(see you guys in 2 days.

  • Sad 1

I was Juggernaut and you false demoted me for killing your friend who was a citizen who trespassed and tried to shoot a cop.

There's no reason for a citizen to be past the doors and he was a hostile citizen as well, I stopped shooting after you told me to stop and he kept on shooting me.

He died, and I'm like "welp he kept shooting man, sorry".

Then you demoted me and was like "kekekekekek what a shame you got 5 seconds to leave" but im totally gonna lock these doors so you can't leave and try to handcuff and fine you.

That wasn't an "rp" reason, and what you did after demoting me isn't even rp. If that was another player who reported that, I would've brought you to a sit and banned you for the same exact reason.

You failrp'd in my book, and you were totally being a minge. I would actually have banned you longer.

 

Roleplay as intended and don't be retarded.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...