$10 Mil in game cash Givaway!

Which one Should I do?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which one Should I do?

• 1 Person gets 10 mil after winning the lotto
    • 2 People get 5mil after 2 lottos
    • 1 person gets 5mil while 5 others get 5 mil (6 lottos)
    • 5 people get 2 mil each (5 lottos)
    • 1 person gets 5mil and then chooses 5 other people to receive 1 mil each (1 lotto)

In Celebration of the new map coming out and the fact that I rarely play and that I'm loaded as fuck, I have decided to giveaway 10 million in game dollars to a very lucky winner when the new map comes out. The giveaway will take place when I log in for the first time onto tits rp and the new map is here. Next all you guys have to do is elect me mayor so I can do a lotto of a like $100 entry, (so that anyone can participate) and the winner shall receive and extra 10mil. All you have to do to try to win is play the game 24/7 to make sure u don't miss the giveaway cause I have no idea when or what day I might log/ what day the new map is coming out.  This is my way of giving back to the community cause this server has provided me with many hours of fun. Also I might giveaway more than 10mil if I can get other people to also giveaway money that day that I get on. Hope to see a lot of people there!   

PS: I will probably do more giveaways at a much lower money scale such as 100k-1mil in the future but before that can happen, I need my CC back so sugar can u plz add it back so I can navigate the map with a Spider-Man gun again. Thx.

PSS: If you guys don't like the idea of giving 10 mil to one person I'm putting up a poll so u can vote on other options I'm willing to do.

From The One And only

Boom Boxean

For option 3 Its supposed to Say 1 person gets 5mil while 5 others get 1mil each (6 lottos).  Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience.

Pyro Apprentice" timestamp="1499980943"]

nah man I'm at 3 mil and I need 15 mil

gimme dat money

well then all u have to do is play 24/7 until I get on and do the lotto, and then get lucky and win

Simple enough right? ez peasy!

Also if it turns out the map isn't coming out for another month or two, I will do a 1mil giveaway and then do the 10mil whenever it comes out.

Pyro Apprentice" timestamp="1499980943"]

nah man I'm at 3 mil and I need 15 mil

gimme dat money

well then all u have to do is play 24/7 until I get on and do the lotto, and then get lucky and win

Simple enough right? ez peasy!

Also if it turns out the map isn't coming out for another month or two, I will do a 1mil giveaway and then do the 10mil whenever it comes out.

What about instead of the lotto we do an event?