New Update-What do you think?

Moist Chicken

What do you think  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think

• Bad
    • Good
    • Dosn't Really Affect Me(Dont Care)

Bitminers are seriously bad. They will lose you a ton of money. You need plugs and all this factory shit. The bitminer shelf is literally the only thing that will get you some money, and still then you spend over 100k.

It's gonna take me some time to step up to these new logs, they're kind of confusing.

Day one of the new server is complete chaos. The restricted props became unrestricted and people starting spouting giant props everywhere. One in particular cannot be removed with the toolgun or the admin stick.

The CC NPC actually looks nice. It's more organized, I don't like that the Half Life 2 weapons were removed though.

Parties have changed a bit, you can't see the health of other players in your party. Speaking of that, you can't see the health of anyone.

I have no idea how you obtain suga dollars.

Honestly, this update is both good and bad. Good CC and Admin wise, but bad money making wise. I really hope sugar finds a way to improve this update.

(+/-) Neutral on the new update.

@Gnome none of your stuff is lost. Just chillax.

Most of the bugs were fixed this morning. If there are still bugs, no one reported them. Only bugs I have seen is "mY CC dOesNt WorK i l0sT mY gUNS"

You ask why not just release the update when it's ready instead of pushing out only some of it, its because if it was all at once, it would be like it is today but probably 9x worse.

Every update comes with bugs because all of the work I do is multiplayer content and I test them in a single player environment. Just report bugs and chillax

@Gnome none of your stuff is lost. Just chillax.

Most of the bugs were fixed this morning. If there are still bugs, no one reported them. Only bugs I have seen is "mY CC dOesNt WorK i l0sT mY gUNS"

You ask why not just release the update when it's ready instead of pushing out only some of it, its because if it was all at once, it would be like it is today but probably 9x worse.

Every update comes with bugs because all of the work I do is multiplayer content and I test them in a single player environment. Just report bugs and chillax

Thank you Sugardaddy

I see this as an oppurtunity to point out what i found to be annoying/bad in the update

1. Gravity gun not working (obvious)
  2. the new bitminer servers and racks feel overpriced and take too much energy to maintain. My suggestion is to increase the fuel usage of the generator and increase the benefits from upgrading your bitminers. *NOTE:I only tested the bitminer server and limited testing on the bitminer S1 so i don't know much about the other bitminers.
  3. Custom classes seems to have an issue with people losing weapons and not being able to change playermodel

Obviously since we have a "what's bad" list we must also have a list to what i loved about this patch

1. The hitmarkers are amazing and work perfectly from my expercience
  2. I love the new names
  3. The new party system makes it easier to use and make big parties but does limit info on party members like not being able to see health on the sidebar.
  4. Being able to see logs helps a bunch