Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm excited for this. Hopefully this won't become a toxic war and cause drama. Can't wait to see the raids.

 

I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4630-this-is-how-it-begins/#findComment-30412
Share on other sites

I'm excited for this. Hopefully this won't become a toxic war and cause drama. Can't wait to see the raids.

 

I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr

 

 

It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base?

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4630-this-is-how-it-begins/#findComment-30414
Share on other sites

I'm excited for this. Hopefully this won't become a toxic war and cause drama. Can't wait to see the raids.

 

I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr

 

 

It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base?

 

sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4630-this-is-how-it-begins/#findComment-30415
Share on other sites

I'm excited for this. Hopefully this won't become a toxic war and cause drama. Can't wait to see the raids.

 

I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr

 

 

It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base?

 

sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail.

Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that one.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4630-this-is-how-it-begins/#findComment-30416
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...