Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm excited for this. Hopefully this won't become a toxic war and cause drama. Can't wait to see the raids.

 

I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr

 

 

It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base?

 

sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail.

Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that one.

 

 

I inconvenienced the entire LeBlanc family as a cop except him. This man gives no fucks about cops.

I'm excited for this. Hopefully this won't become a toxic war and cause drama. Can't wait to see the raids.

 

I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr

 

 

It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base?

 

sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail.

Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that one.

 

Oooh you will with TheDD, you'll see. We strive to protect PD from scummy criminals, even organized criminal like the LebBlancs.(This is an rp conversation, I don't actually hate you or despise you so please don't see this as a personal attack, just some fun roleplaying)

 

I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr

 

 

It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base?

 

sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail.

Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that one.

 

Oooh you will with TheDD, you'll see. We strive to protect PD from scummy criminals, even organized criminal like the Leblancs.(This is an rp conversation, I don't actually hate you or despise you so please don't see this as a personal attack, just some fun roleplaying)

 

LeBlancs*

I'm excited for this. Hopefully this won't become a toxic war and cause drama. Can't wait to see the raids.

 

I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr

 

 

It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base?

 

sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail.

Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that one.

 

You've been in our city for like 2 days XD we'll find you. Even If it takes all our resources and the most elite CP we have to take out the crime family you hide behind.

 

 

It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base?

 

sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail.

Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that one.

 

Oooh you will with TheDD, you'll see. We strive to protect PD from scummy criminals, even organized criminal like the Leblancs.(This is an rp conversation, I don't actually hate you or despise you so please don't see this as a personal attack, just some fun roleplaying)

 

LeBlancs*

 

Thanks for pointing out my naming mistakes. I appreciated it.

 

 

It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base?

 

sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail.

Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that one.

 

Oooh you will with TheDD, you'll see. We strive to protect PD from scummy criminals, even organized criminal like the Leblancs.(This is an rp conversation, I don't actually hate you or despise you so please don't see this as a personal attack, just some fun roleplaying)

 

LeBlancs*

 

thanks captian obvious. (just kidding dont fire me). Shit now I did it too. nah but actually ooc I really like this organization in the community. it is VERY interesting to us.

 

I imagine it will be very bloody and eplosive.. you fags better check your fire! don't be ruining innocent lives because you want to start the Tits Civil War over hurr

 

 

It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base?

 

sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail.

Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that one.

 

Oooh you will with TheDD, you'll see. We strive to protect PD from scummy criminals, even organized criminal like the LebBlancs.(This is an rp conversation, I don't actually hate you or despise you so please don't see this as a personal attack, just some fun roleplaying)

 

Let me tell you the last time the CP unified against me, I broke them, I destroyed everything they had and I broke their will, now the CP dont touch me. Period.

 

 

It will be very explosive and I hope you and your police can handle staying back near your little PD. The LeBlanc's raid the rich and help the poor to keep players coming to the server when we see a 100k raid value on our door what do you want is to do? Not touch the base?

 

sure, we'll stay back... when you're all dead / in jail.

Let me know when a cop actually inconvenienced me, I'll get back to you on that one.

 

Oooh you will with TheDD, you'll see. We strive to protect PD from scummy criminals, even organized criminal like the LebBlancs.(This is an rp conversation, I don't actually hate you or despise you so please don't see this as a personal attack, just some fun roleplaying)

 

Let me tell you the last time the CP unified against me, I broke them, I destroyed everything they had and I broke their will, now the CP dont touch me. Period.

 

By "the CP" you mean unorganized police officers that lacks resources and number? We TheDD have taken down megabases many times, and no matter how reinforced your base is, we'll break through it, cause battering ram is a heavenly thing and even if you stack 10 walls together, they'll just fall down like pieces.

 

Out of character here, I LOVE the rp relation we're creating right now. I'm really excited for when gang updates hits :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...