Two White Crocs Posted May 25, 2017 Share Posted May 25, 2017 I like how the first rule is to not be a minge, but Gnome is in the "family" Gnome is tame compared to the majority of minges I have dealt with. Take a look at his reputation the forums, most people disagree with that statement. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4563-unofficial-official-leblanc-family-thread/page/2/#findComment-30012 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zoosh Posted May 25, 2017 Share Posted May 25, 2017 gnome is the biggest minge and if he appeared on my server hed get a perma for existing. But i followed sugars rules and left him alone. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4563-unofficial-official-leblanc-family-thread/page/2/#findComment-30042 Share on other sites More sharing options...
wD. Homer Simpson (PD) Posted May 25, 2017 Share Posted May 25, 2017 I like how the first rule is to not be a minge, but Gnome is in the "family" :haHAA: :haHAA: :haHAA: :haHAA: :haHAA: :haHAA: :haHAA: :haHAA: Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4563-unofficial-official-leblanc-family-thread/page/2/#findComment-30044 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted May 26, 2017 Share Posted May 26, 2017 This thing is actually cancer. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4563-unofficial-official-leblanc-family-thread/page/2/#findComment-30079 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted May 26, 2017 Share Posted May 26, 2017 #TheDD will take over TitsRP will take over? is taking over. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4563-unofficial-official-leblanc-family-thread/page/2/#findComment-30086 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted May 26, 2017 Share Posted May 26, 2017 I am like the shadows, you will not realize I'm there until I steal/blow up everything in your base. [video=youtube] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4563-unofficial-official-leblanc-family-thread/page/2/#findComment-30088 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BASE BUILDER NPC Posted May 26, 2017 Share Posted May 26, 2017 dont forget the kingdom engineer base builder Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4563-unofficial-official-leblanc-family-thread/page/2/#findComment-30108 Share on other sites More sharing options...
NotBiased Posted May 27, 2017 Author Share Posted May 27, 2017 Ingame Name : >gnome child (2 spaces) How did you first find LeBlanc? >From the point I was on this server they have been a pretty big presence, and they seem like they've been here for quite a while Who and why do any LeBlanc members trust you? >Wavy LeBlanc out of any LeBlanc has the highest chance of trusting me, I based with him quite a bit before we in a way broke apart (he just based with someone else so I let him, I'm not gonna badger him) Why are you a good fit for LeBlanc? >Well, the essence of LeBlanc is trust, having said that, I think having people I can rely on when I join the server, and having people that I can openly talk to and laugh with is desirable, the only thing similar to that I have on this server is my IRL friend who plays with me every once in a while, and a new friend who bases with me Oh look, actual effort, your good I'll get you the discord link Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4563-unofficial-official-leblanc-family-thread/page/2/#findComment-30124 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zelek Posted May 27, 2017 Share Posted May 27, 2017 Application for The LeBlanc Family: In Game Name - Zelek Why I Want To Be In The LeBlanc Family: Well when I joined the server I started noticing more and more of the LeBlanc family and have wanted to join. Well when I found this I saw a chance. I've always wanted to be in a group of people who played on the same server and had a high presence. I'm well aquainted with most of the LeBlanc members and have based with them once. It would mean a lot to be accepted into the LeBlanc family. Why I Should Be Accepted: I am a very good baser as well as a very trustworthy person. I have NEVER had any problems with any person i've based with or been with including the LeBlanc Family. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4563-unofficial-official-leblanc-family-thread/page/2/#findComment-30126 Share on other sites More sharing options...
NotBiased Posted May 27, 2017 Author Share Posted May 27, 2017 Application for The LeBlanc Family: In Game Name - Zelek Why I Want To Be In The LeBlanc Family: Well when I joined the server I started noticing more and more of the LeBlanc family and have wanted to join. Well when I found this I saw a chance. I've always wanted to be in a group of people who played on the same server and had a high presence. I'm well aquainted with most of the LeBlanc members and have based with them once. It would mean a lot to be accepted into the LeBlanc family. Why I Should Be Accepted: I am a very good baser as well as a very trustworthy person. I have NEVER had any problems with any person i've based with or been with including the LeBlanc Family. Hate to say this but you were to late and we are now only accepting based on experience and improving me and Phar. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4563-unofficial-official-leblanc-family-thread/page/2/#findComment-30136 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts