Tazzy Posted May 27, 2017 Share Posted May 27, 2017 The LeBlanc Application Who are you and why do you wanna be in the LeBlancs? *Name Is TazzyMike & I Like To Party. End Of Application Any Constructive Criticism To Make my App Better would be Highly Appreciated! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4563-unofficial-official-leblanc-family-thread/page/3/#findComment-30148 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Two White Crocs Posted May 27, 2017 Share Posted May 27, 2017 Yeah, gnome spams with (CENSORED FOR REASONS) that sugar removes. He is a minge. He is the NEW Zek You supported Zek The LeBlanc Application Who are you and why do you wanna be in the LeBlancs? *Name Is TazzyMike & I Like To Party. End Of Application Any Constructive Criticism To Make my App Better would be Highly Appreciated! Sorry, but no more applications. If you want in the LeBlancs you have to stand out to Valentine or I. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4563-unofficial-official-leblanc-family-thread/page/3/#findComment-30152 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Golden Pup Posted May 27, 2017 Share Posted May 27, 2017 Leblanc Family Application Why do I want to join?: Well you see, I',m friendless and want to join a fake family to feel like I have friends :) The End Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4563-unofficial-official-leblanc-family-thread/page/3/#findComment-30158 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted May 27, 2017 Share Posted May 27, 2017 The LeBlanc Application Who are you and why do you wanna be in the LeBlancs? *Name Is TazzyMike & I Like To Party. End Of Application Any Constructive Criticism To Make my App Better would be Highly Appreciated! Hey I like you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4563-unofficial-official-leblanc-family-thread/page/3/#findComment-30160 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Two White Crocs Posted June 16, 2017 Share Posted June 16, 2017 This gang has been disbanded Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4563-unofficial-official-leblanc-family-thread/page/3/#findComment-32164 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts