Why Was SeekNDstroy Unbanned?

Golden Pup

SeekNDstroy was in trouble all of this morning, eventually getting banned for MassRDM by Noot Noot for 24 hours with a extend request, but without submitting an appeal hes unbanned without even serving the 24 hours, I'm a little confused and it seems like favoritism of some kind.

I also would like to know the reason of this unban. Three T-mods were on including, myself, Noot Noot, and a final person whose name I can only recall began with a C. Seekndstroy was banned for Mass RDM; which is usually dealt with in a strict way. He didn't even serve 1/2 of the 24 hour punishment that was meant to be extended to a week. Naz was recently demoted because of a similar action; showing favoritism when dealing with a situation, so why is this allowed to happen?

Proof of no ban appeal

b839f5e944c7f3dff4677da830b8c064.png

https://gyazo.com/b839f5e944c7f3dff4677da830b8c064

That's...interesting. Unbans without appeals should only happen in circumstances of mistake ban or the banning staff changing their mind. In the case of mass RDM, this really shouldn't be happening.

I can see all the deleted ban appeals and I can confirm at no point did he post anything in the ban appeals section...

I GOT UNBAN BECAUSE I GOT VIP U DICKS

I also would like to know the reason of this unban. Three T-mods were on including, myself, Noot Noot, and a final person whose name I can only recall began with a C. Seekndstroy was banned for Mass RDM; which is usually dealt with in a strict way. He didn't even serve 1/2 of the 24 hour punishment that was meant to be extended to a week. Naz was recently demoted because of a similar action; showing favoritism when dealing with a situation, so why is this allowed to happen?

Proof of no ban appeal

b839f5e944c7f3dff4677da830b8c064.png

https://gyazo.com/b839f5e944c7f3dff4677da830b8c064

This is what I have soo far...

The staff member that unbanned Seek was Dindu and he was told by Zesh, who was told by Musical...

I don't understand why you got unbanned, so I am reopening this thread sooo that those players/staff members state there reason..

okay from my understanding, seek came to me and asked me to talk to Dascj the player who banned him, I sent musical a picture i no longer have stating dascj had approved the player could be unbanned because it wasn't necessary. Then musical confirmed dindu could. If it's anyone's fault no one should be penalized and I will refuse to talk to staff for others from now on. This is getting a bit out of hand as I see it. Musical was going based off of Noot Noot, who seek originally thought he was banned by, then noot noot told musical it was dascj. They both confirmed the unban.