TheCryptozz Posted May 3, 2017 Share Posted May 3, 2017 Oh, so if we're talking about Reputation, I might as well step in... *flips revolver around like a cowboy* Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4326-reputation/page/2/#findComment-28056 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted May 3, 2017 Share Posted May 3, 2017 I honestly hate when people brag about reputation... Literally means nothing. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4326-reputation/page/2/#findComment-28057 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dindu Nuffin Posted May 3, 2017 Author Share Posted May 3, 2017 I honestly hate when people brag about reputation... Literally means nothing. *coughs* looks up at Cry's comment *coughs* Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4326-reputation/page/2/#findComment-28058 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheCryptozz Posted May 3, 2017 Share Posted May 3, 2017 I honestly hate when people brag about reputation... Literally means nothing. *coughs* looks up at Cry's comment *coughs* I knew it would catch someone's attention. XD Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4326-reputation/page/2/#findComment-28059 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted May 3, 2017 Share Posted May 3, 2017 I think it's a good reference for how someone's general behavior is. I mean yeah, you can ask for rep, but I doubt anyone is asking for negative rep Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4326-reputation/page/2/#findComment-28060 Share on other sites More sharing options...
�bmoc� salty � Posted May 3, 2017 Share Posted May 3, 2017 its good fam Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4326-reputation/page/2/#findComment-28061 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted May 4, 2017 Share Posted May 4, 2017 I think it's a good reference for how someone's general behavior is. I mean yeah, you can ask for rep, but I doubt anyone is asking for negative rep Well you didnt know zek then, becuase he begged for -1 rep and then bragged about. I did actually, but I only knew him in-game. He was an alright Bounty Hunter/ kept to himself before all the drama that made him a meme. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4326-reputation/page/2/#findComment-28064 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted May 4, 2017 Share Posted May 4, 2017 ooh damn. I didn't know that, just about his attacks on the server on multiple accounts and his ranting on forums and shoutbox. This must be why they call that one npc zek cat? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4326-reputation/page/2/#findComment-28072 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted May 4, 2017 Share Posted May 4, 2017 Nope, he was just as cancerous in-game. Trust me on this. Also, remember Rez? Also known as Aziz from ISIS? Also known for drama and general bullshit? ZEK = REZ THE PUBLIC IS READY TO KNOW THEY DON'T WANT ME TO SPREAD IT BUT WE FOUND OUT THE DAY WE BANNED HIM, I STALKED HIS STEAMREP YOU DESERVE THE TRU-aadgfad dvfxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx We would like to report that there is no suspicious activity on this account and that the account owner, obviously me and not a spy assassin, is 100% safe and in good health. Ignore this post as it was just me-me's and lulz. There is no connection between Zek and Rez/Aziz. There is no need to panic. Carry on. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4326-reputation/page/2/#findComment-28074 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted May 4, 2017 Share Posted May 4, 2017 My reputation is part of my life. I can't go without it. I want those shiny g r e e n s Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4326-reputation/page/2/#findComment-28082 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now