Dindu Nuffin

Nope, he was just as cancerous in-game. Trust me on this.

Also, remember Rez? Also known as Aziz from ISIS? Also known for drama and general bullshit?

ZEK = REZ 

THE PUBLIC IS READY TO KNOW

THEY DON'T WANT ME TO SPREAD IT BUT WE FOUND OUT THE DAY WE BANNED HIM, I STALKED HIS STEAMREP

YOU DESERVE THE TRU-aadgfad dvfxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We would like to report that there is no suspicious activity on this account and that the account owner, obviously me and not a spy assassin, is 100% safe and in good health. Ignore this post as it was just me-me's and lulz. There is no connection between Zek and Rez/Aziz. There is no need to panic. Carry on.

Nope, he was just as cancerous in-game. Trust me on this.

Also, remember Rez? Also known as Aziz from ISIS? Also known for drama and general bullshit?

ZEK = REZ 

THE PUBLIC IS READY TO KNOW

THEY DON'T WANT ME TO SPREAD IT BUT WE FOUND OUT THE DAY WE BANNED HIM, I STALKED HIS STEAMREP

YOU DESERVE THE TRU-aadgfad dvfxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We would like to report that there is no suspicious activity on this account and that the account owner, obviously me and not a spy assassin, is 100% safe and in good health. Ignore this post as it was just me-me's and lulz. There is no connection between Zek and Rez/Aziz. There is no need to panic. Carry on.

But it list Aziz as zek's alt account on steam rep.

My reputation is part of my life. I can't go without it. I want those shiny g r e e n s

What even is green? I am colorblind so I can't see it. 

I mean, I don't even know what fucking color i'm using for this damn font. XD

• 5 years later...