Fidel Cashflow Posted March 16, 2017 Share Posted March 16, 2017 The job "Weapon Modifier" is usually or always on demand. I think that the server should have at least 5 slots total for Weapon Modifier. I'm pretty sure there is even some people who decide to scam others when wanting to buy the job. Anyone else think this should be necessary? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3801-more-job-slots/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jew Posted March 16, 2017 Share Posted March 16, 2017 This issue with this is that the weapon modifier job is really OP xD. I'm fine with 4, but 5 I'm neutral about. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3801-more-job-slots/#findComment-23941 Share on other sites More sharing options...
HotShot26 Posted March 16, 2017 Share Posted March 16, 2017 Dude +1 for 4-5 it is a great job Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3801-more-job-slots/#findComment-23942 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fidel Cashflow Posted March 16, 2017 Author Share Posted March 16, 2017 This issue with this is that the weapon modifier job is really OP xD. I'm fine with 4, but 5 I'm neutral about. How about slightly nerfing the weapon modifier? It would make a great difference. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3801-more-job-slots/#findComment-23945 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diddles The DrunkRaccoon Posted March 16, 2017 Share Posted March 16, 2017 How about we increase it to 4, since 3 is an odd number Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3801-more-job-slots/#findComment-23946 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jew Posted March 16, 2017 Share Posted March 16, 2017 How about we increase it to 4, since 3 is an odd number +2 (cuz 1 is an odd number) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3801-more-job-slots/#findComment-23951 Share on other sites More sharing options...
salt and pepper Posted March 16, 2017 Share Posted March 16, 2017 Fuck it, make the whole server weapon modifer's instead of citizens. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3801-more-job-slots/#findComment-23957 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted March 16, 2017 Share Posted March 16, 2017 You guys only like the job because it make bank. If you are making 11 million in one day AKA pippy then don't you think the job itself needs a slight nerf into how much it makes? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3801-more-job-slots/#findComment-23958 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted March 16, 2017 Share Posted March 16, 2017 Honestly, I think that job needs a nerf. The job makes sooo much money with not a lot of effort, other than getting the chemical barrels. I say remove how we get bloods from medics, add logs and rocks to the recipe, and that way you can't really nerf the prices of the guns. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3801-more-job-slots/#findComment-23961 Share on other sites More sharing options...
KwaiiPossum Posted March 16, 2017 Share Posted March 16, 2017 nerf the money from modifier Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3801-more-job-slots/#findComment-23975 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now