Rip 7 mil

Mdantos

I wanted to put it in my inventory it didn't matter what I did.  It had to be money!

They're saying if you used /cheque it would have been 1000% safer. Even in the event someone finds the cheque, they can't take it and take your money. Only the person the cheque is written to can take it.

I was going to do a small extreme gambler bet.  It is not fair that because of an accident caused by a staff I have to be punished.

Accident by a staff? Your stupid ass decided to use /dropmoney instead of the check. It's not his fault, it's yours. Deal with it, and get to printing.

I was going to do a small extreme gambler bet.  It is not fair that because of an accident caused by a staff I have to be punished.

The staff didn't make you drop the money on the floor. You chose to go about this in an unsafe manner, and as such, you are paying the consequences. Sorry bud. Instead of complaining about it, make the money back like everyone else.

I have been silently looking over this thread, and I can tell you, Mdantos, that your money will most likely not be refunded. There is no point into continuning this thread for your mistake. I suggest you drop it and like Mira said, you're going to have to make it back again. It can be annoying, but its the truth. If a staff gives you 7 million, consider yourself very lucky.