amfaufar Posted February 19, 2017 Author Share Posted February 19, 2017 KoS laws are corrupt. Ok but i should'nt be banned for having corrupt laws. I also never heard that KOS laws are corrupt. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-22091 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted February 19, 2017 Share Posted February 19, 2017 Never heard of a "You'll be banned if you go corrupt" rule before. I always thought it was just "Go corrupt you will be removed from your job/you will have a warning". Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-22096 Share on other sites More sharing options...
amfaufar Posted February 19, 2017 Author Share Posted February 19, 2017 I never recieved any warning about this at all and Earl just went straight into banning me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-22101 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted February 19, 2017 Share Posted February 19, 2017 KoS laws are corrupt. kos laws that specify jobs are corrupt* Otherwise they are fine. Neko and I had a whole discussion about it where he said that I had to remove my no-bounty hunters law but everything else be a-okay Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-22102 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted February 19, 2017 Share Posted February 19, 2017 KoS laws are corrupt. kos laws that specify jobs are corrupt* Otherwise they are fine. Neko and I had a whole discussion about it where he said that I had to remove my no-bounty hunters law but everything else be a-okay Make your laws something that your officers can enforce, you cannot make rules that allow players to kill each other This was straight from the !motd. This is not specifying jobs... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-22103 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glaze Posted February 19, 2017 Share Posted February 19, 2017 KoS laws are corrupt. kos laws that specify jobs are corrupt* Otherwise they are fine. Neko and I had a whole discussion about it where he said that I had to remove my no-bounty hunters law but everything else be a-okay Make your laws something that your officers can enforce, you cannot make rules that allow players to kill each other This was straight from the !motd. This is not specifying jobs... The terminology in that rule suggests that it's making it so the mayor cannot make RDM allowed, not KOSing people for certain actions. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-22104 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted February 19, 2017 Share Posted February 19, 2017 KoS laws are corrupt. kos laws that specify jobs are corrupt* Otherwise they are fine. Neko and I had a whole discussion about it where he said that I had to remove my no-bounty hunters law but everything else be a-okay Make your laws something that your officers can enforce, you cannot make rules that allow players to kill each other This was straight from the !motd. This is not specifying jobs... That rule is meant for "rdm is legal" or "thiefs are kos" or "kos if i dont like you" laws and you very well know it. You are allowed to say this thing or that thing is AOS/KOS as long as it's not bullshit RDM, like being a certain job. Having a gun out, being in the PD, loitering around inside the PD after being told to gtfo is all okay. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-22108 Share on other sites More sharing options...
amfaufar Posted February 19, 2017 Author Share Posted February 19, 2017 So +1 or -1 for unban? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-22120 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jew Posted February 19, 2017 Share Posted February 19, 2017 I'm about to go full lawyer mode right now xD On the topic of him being corrupt: What he put on the law board is essentially the same thing as putting up a "KOS if loitering for 5 seconds" sign inside of the PD, which is allowed by the MOTD. In regards to this rule in the MOTD: Make your laws something that your officers can enforce, you cannot make rules that allow players to kill each other I agree with what Glaze said earlier: The terminology in that rule suggests that it's making it so the mayor cannot make RDM allowed, not KOSing people for certain actions. Obviously, a law such as "Master Raiders are KOS" is not allowed, but laws along the lines of "Discharging a weapon in public is KOS" are or at least should be allowed. On the topic of him MASS RDMing: Why the fuck are you using pipe bombs to kill people loitering? Like maybe it would be understandable if someone was raiding PD and all you had on you was pipe bombs, but that wasn't the case. Your targets were people not being aggressive, some of them not even moving, so pipe bombs seem like quite the overkill. As Walter stated: You are responsible for what your explosives do. You could have easily just shot and killed those who were loitering. My final thoughts: I know you Amfaufar and I know you obviously were not trying to MASS RDM. I believe that the corrupt mayor part of the ban is kinda useless and slightly uncalled for, but the main reason behind the ban is the MASS RDM aspect of it. Obviously it was crossfire, but crossfire wouldn't have been an issue (or probably wouldn't have been an issue) had you just used a gun. I do not know how many people you killed or the situation regarding the sit & how it went down, but I definitely don't think you should have a 7 day ban for this ordeal. And yes, I know I fucked up the quotes. shhhhh Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-22131 Share on other sites More sharing options...
amfaufar Posted February 19, 2017 Author Share Posted February 19, 2017 I'm mostly shit with guns. Also Jew what's your in-game name cause i don't recall you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-22141 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts