amfaufar Posted February 19, 2017 Share Posted February 19, 2017 Your steam name: amfaufar Your in-game name: amfaufar Your Steam Profile/SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173002158 Why were you banned? A: Mass RDM / Corrupt Mayor Why should you be unbanned? A: I put a law that said KOS if loitering in PD, so it wasn't breaking any rules, neither was it corrupt. I told people to stop loitering, but they kept doing it. Clearly I wasn't breaking any rules. I was just killing the people who were loitering and there was some crossfire because I used pipe bombs. Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=867247806 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted February 19, 2017 Share Posted February 19, 2017 You are responsible for what your explosives do. If you hit 3+ people that were not loitering, it is attempted mass RDM and carries a 7 day ban. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/#findComment-22011 Share on other sites More sharing options...
amfaufar Posted February 19, 2017 Author Share Posted February 19, 2017 There is nothing in the MOTD that says cross firing with pipe bombs/explosives isn't a thing. I was also not corrupt because I didn't make any corrupt laws or be corrupt in any way. In case that it was a rule, I wasn't previously warned before of this and a t-mod went straight into banning me for a week without and warning if it wasn't allowed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/#findComment-22050 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Garv Posted February 19, 2017 Share Posted February 19, 2017 There is nothing in the MOTD that says cross firing with pipe bombs/explosives isn't a thing. I was also not corrupt because I didn't make any corrupt laws or be corrupt in any way. In case that it was a rule, I wasn't previously warned before of this and a t-mod went straight into banning me for a week without and warning if it wasn't allowed. Was there a sit Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/#findComment-22053 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Not Steve Posted February 19, 2017 Share Posted February 19, 2017 I can tell that there was a sit because there was talking in admin chat on it. If you throw bombs in PD, and it crossfires, that's your fault. That can equal to Mass RDM. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/#findComment-22060 Share on other sites More sharing options...
amfaufar Posted February 19, 2017 Author Share Posted February 19, 2017 There is nothing in the MOTD that says cross firing with pipe bombs/explosives isn't a thing. I was also not corrupt because I didn't make any corrupt laws or be corrupt in any way. In case that it was a rule, I wasn't previously warned before of this and a t-mod went straight into banning me for a week without and warning if it wasn't allowed. Was there a sit Yes, but it was not a warning. What he did was jail me and not even ask me if i broke the rules. He thought i broke the rules but i didn't. He just went straight to banning me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/#findComment-22062 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Levenaye Posted February 19, 2017 Share Posted February 19, 2017 >Saying loitering in PD is KOS >Valid kills if they were in the PD not going away >Pipe bomb >Retardation >Can't use a weapon because of shit aiming >Huge faggot >No such thing as crossfiring with grenade >No mention of a sit >t-mod >Deserved a warning or verbal if it was a mistake >Was an honest mistake Seems like a valid reason to unban you for me. also mass RDM equals up to 4+ people if I am correct. How many did you kill? But what do I know I am not even a staff member I just go to forums and reply to people because I am bored. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/#findComment-22063 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Not Steve Posted February 19, 2017 Share Posted February 19, 2017 I believe it was Big Earl because Enisferum and me were trying to tell him a corrupt mayor is not worth banning for in that circumstance and he refused to listen to us and he banned you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/#findComment-22072 Share on other sites More sharing options...
amfaufar Posted February 19, 2017 Author Share Posted February 19, 2017 Yes, it was big earl who banned me. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/#findComment-22076 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted February 19, 2017 Share Posted February 19, 2017 KoS laws are corrupt. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3531-ban-appeal/#findComment-22081 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts