Update

ODA Envy

hecko!

I wanted to go ahead and make an update while I had access to decent internet. Right now I am at Edmonson County Public Library in Brownsville, Kentucky. 

First off I would like to say I love and miss the community, my computer, and all the salt I was producing because of CS:GO, LOL, and minges on G-Mod :(

(lol i dont get salty)

Instead of you guys my free time has been going into play pool at our pool hall and going to the gym.

General Information about what I'm doing for the people who don't know.

I am at Great Onyx Job Corps getting my Drivers License, High School Diploma, and some vocational training.

Drivers License; I have completed everything necessary, i am just on a list waiting to take my drivers test then I will have it.

High School Diploma; I Have completed 71 out of 101 20 question tests, when all are complete I get my High School Diploma, I can do 15 tests a week.

Vocational Training; I am studying the field "Urban Forestry" and specifically we work on Arboriculture. I am 11% complete in my trade. I started two months ago and the training is estimated to take about 8 months.

I can not complete the training however until I turn 18(10/14/2017) because it requires chain saw training which they can not give a minor.

So my expected graduation date is at furthest is 10/23/2017, it will either be then or 10/16/17, we have graduations every other Monday so it will be one of those days.

After this I plan on going home and getting a job in the related fields or any other job paying $16 or more. I will be living with my mother and saving some money until I can get my own place and a car. During this time I will be working and filling my free time with computer games, working out, and billiards most likely.

I have been doing well here, I am a "top 4" of my bay. here is a little diagram of the living situation here.

Two Dorm buildings>Each Dorm has 3 Bays>Each Bay has 5 Rooms>Each Room holds 6 people, except 1 room holds 8.

Bay Ranks; President>Vice President>Sergeant at Arms>Bay Coordinator>Room Leaders(5)

So I am a Bay Coordinator, I help coordinate my bay(lol) which has 32 people living in it.

I miss you guys, sorry to UWU and Race0pone for not talking to you guys as much as I should have. I didn't get to talk to Sugar or Tunnel so sorry to you guys also. Also sorry to everyone reading this because this post is not organized in any way, I wanted it to be but I'm kinda just rambling.

Also, congrats sugar for the changes you made to optimize the server, 20% is a huge amount, hopefully it fixed the ping because while I was home i averaged about 90.

I have not gotten any write-ups or gotten into any notable trouble, hopefully I won't. I also am on good terms with most if not all staff on center, I'm not on bad terms with any. I am a "Silver" card, pretty much we have a rating system and they give us different color IDs depending on what we are. 

Green < White < Blue < Bronze < Silver < Gold

Green is what new people get, they have them for their first 30 days.

White is for people who are getting kicked out.

Blue is for people who are fucking up but still have a chance.

Bronze is for those peasants who do minor things or are pieces of shit but never get caught.

Silver is for the people who do a little extra and don't get in trouble.

Gold is for gods, there are probably like 6 people in center with a Gold card, I'll get one next evaluation, just watch.

If you guys have any questions or anything you want me to see I'll check this post again on my phone tomorrow, I won't be on here often because I get 1 bar and 3G usually on Center. My center is literally in the middle of no where.