Shout Out

Levenaye

So I am not the one to do this type of shit but fuck it I am bored.

Shout out to these staff members:

Sway-Dunno but he's a neat lad

Diddles- He's to young to drink so he adds drunk to his name to look cool for the big kids

Cullen- He's a good staff member (More of a hot head but he's alright for a faggot)

PiggyPlayz- Never actually hanged out with him. But from what i can tell, he does what he needs to as a trial. That's good in my book.

Fedora- Friend for a long ass time. Knew him when the server was still changing maps from time to time. Made me have a few giggles here and there.

Glaze- He likes those type of donuts. He deserves to be tortured with a dildo.  But I guess he's alright.

CuddlyKraken- Asking for a shout out when this is a staff member only shout out

Blacnova- Being a serious admin and being somewhat inactive. Still a neat guy though.( but for real nigga take it easy)

TrollWarrior- Abusing powers as trial and somehow getting accepted into moderator

Zoidberg- Being red

Moist- Being sexy as fuck

Tunnel- Ramming his snake into my tight butthole

Walter the Assaulter- Putting his fish in my bread

Neko- Being a weaboo

Uwu- Being sick

Jecanerd- Being away from the server due to some shit at home (or just playing CS:GO)

Possum- Banning 2 people that was caught with speed hacking (Somehow passed through anti-cheat. He even tested the fuckers with the sonic swep and they were faster than it)

Sugar Tits- Making a cancerous community

System 32- A required Microsoft Windows system directory, the Windows System32 directory is located in either C:\Windows\System32 or C:\Winnt\system32. Often, many Microsoft Windows error messages will contain the system32 directory because many of the system files Windows uses to run are stored in this directory.

Steve Harvey- Hosting my favorite shows

WantedNearby- Being one of my favorite KKK members

Anal Avenger- I don't really know this guy but he's cool in-game.

Geanie- Buying trial mod after he got demoted

Fantasma- Talking to his friend on the phone and allowing us to listen to it (Best admin)

Dakootra- Going rogue after 2 weeks of him being trial

Jedi Frost- Me hating him turns into me liking him in a non sexual way

Race0pone- Being the best user on TitsRP with the best rank

Enjoy your shout outs, you fuckers. I'm glad to be apart of this community.

I do have to say the second hacker was having a hard time complying to the race test (normal sprint, speedster swep, and sonic swep) the first one (dayquill) was faster than the normal sprint but a bit slower than sonic swep. speedster was a bit neutral. 

the second was NightQuill, he said they were next to each other IRL so they were together for a hacker back wether it was a lie or not. He had a failure to comply to the race by only walking.

thanks, race! do da bomb