Tits RP Youtube

Black Jesus

Should there be an official Tits rp youtube?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be an official Tits rp youtube?

• Yes, there should
    • No, there should not
    • Glaze is cool

So recently I have seen a few posts that have included the lack of new players and just players in general on the server, I have been thinking that maybe there should be an official Tits rp youtube channel to help grow our community and share cool and funny clips from the server. I believe a good idea would to have it in a format where all videos that people want to be uploaded would be sent to sugar or who ever runs it, and if they approve, they would upload it. It would be cool to see certain players (mostly staff) to have series on the channel and or upload guides to the server. What do you think?

Erston (Crt) made one a while back and only had one video. I've uploaded a few random moments on my channel, but I've never really done guides. If my channel gets growth in the future I'll maybe play more on TitsRP to help get more people to notice it, but I'm kind of stuck at 42 subs and I really can't do anything that's a real video without it getting zero views.

Nows my chance to shill my own channel, but go sub if you want. Give me the motivation to make videos and one day get this server a wider audience. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQRvGAlSOP8CsYl6FicUJ6g

(inb4 blacnova warns me for "advertising")

Erston (Crt) made one a while back and only had one video. I've uploaded a few random moments on my channel, but I've never really done guides. If my channel gets growth in the future I'll maybe play more on TitsRP to help get more people to notice it, but I'm kind of stuck at 42 subs and I really can't do anything that's a real video without it getting zero views.

Nows my chance to shill my own channel, but go sub if you want. Give me the motivation to make videos and one day get this server a wider audience. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQRvGAlSOP8CsYl6FicUJ6g

Bitch you thought I wouldn't see this? I'm everyone.

Bitch you thought I wouldn't see this? I'm everyone.

everywhere "" smh

Also: sounds like a good idea, but it's really hit or miss unless you try all the time to upload

Make sure u have a good recording system

download sony vegas pro i reccomend the most updated one 

Try using fraps or bandicam until you can get a better recording program

use photoshop to edit thumbnails or channel art etc

You do realize that photoshop and sony vegas cose a lot of money, right?

Obs is a way better free recording program, and you can just pirate Sony Vegas pro if you don't have the money, but if you don't wanna do that I'd recommend hit film 4 express but then again, what do I know

Obs is a way better free recording program, and you can just pirate Sony Vegas pro if you don't have the money, but if you don't wanna do that I'd recommend hit film 4 express but then again, what do I know

OBS is good. Any recording software you can get with updating video drivers like shadow play or playstv is great