Bye

ODA Envy

Hey guys, it's Fantasma Ghostly Greg. I'm here to sadly inform you of my departure. 

I am not leaving the community, I am leaving my family, friends, and pretty much everyone in my life behind for two years. Right now you're probably like "wow he considers some of us family, sweet" but that is not the case what so ever(but if you want we can be fam), I'm leaving my real family behind as well as you guys.

I'm about to go through a life changing experience and sadly part of this change includes moving into a dorm and I can't bring my computer which means I can't bring you guys. Some of you have already heard of my departure. If you haven't, I'm talking about me going to Job Corps. If you don't know what that is, it is basically a Vocational School that you live at. They also allow you to get other things like your Highschool diploma or GED but their main focus is vocational certification. 

I am going into the fields of Urban Forestry, because of the region of site the focus specifically will be Forrest Fire Fighter and Park Rangering I have heard. While I'm there I will also be getting my Highschool diploma(i only need 1 more credit), my drivers-licence(already have permit) and a job or internship related to Urban Forestry.

I'm not sure when I'm leaving but it's REALLY soon, I got a call from the site I'm going to confirming that they have accepted me. At most I will have three weeks before I go.

The server better be here when I get back and don't forget about me! Like seriously, don't force stupid shit onto sugar and ruin the server like EVO city, sugar has experience and he is usually right.

Special messages.

To spawn of heck

You've always been annoying, but now you're helpful... and annoying. Oh hey can I be on your custom class?

To Blacnova

I love you man but fuck your fascist forum takeover, we were good with no rules.

To uwu

Stop taking people's shit, seriously, i know it's hard, but as memes say JUST DO IT.

To CRT

Happy Halloween, don't put printers under someone's stairs.

To Sugar Tits

I love you, please make a gang called "Private Military" with my model and swep and you can only use those by being in the gang... so people won't forget me.

To Cullen

Good Luck, you will probably be next promoted to admin if anyone.

To Big Booty Judy

I miss you old friend, i know you arn't here but I'm sorry I got you demoted. I'm also sorry that you gave me my first warn then crashed the server trying to "fix" what i did wrong.

To Bzerk

Ur kool

To Harley

Stop bitching all together to become a real nigga, okay?  Sike you are a real nigga, only people who have warned me are you, sugar, and I.

To Glaze

You are my son, I failed to raise you and I'm sorry that I won't be here to see you become a non-squeaker.

To Silent Commando

Thank you for +1ing me two times, seriously, I would not be here this long if it wasn't for you.

To TheFastTurtle

Fuck you, only admin that got banned.

To Tunnel

I'm sorry I never got you the Butch model, Tunnel Snakes still rule!

To Scorps

Change your fucking profile picture.

To Draygon

I knew you before this server, you are my favourite squeaker.

To Haru San

This persona died a long time ago, fuck you weeb.

To Ghostly

You are a faggot

To Fantasma

You bitch less then Ghostly, you only had one "bitch" moment and it will never happen again.

To Greg in two years

Welcome back, you returned to us as a man.

To Gazooks

Thank you for inviting me to play league, it really meant a lot.

To the mod that reported me for warning a cop (his friend) who couldn't tell me why he arrested a guy 

The arguement "he had a reason, he just didn't know it" is the dumbest shit i have ever heard.

To Zuthar

Come back, we need the free advertisment.

To Race0pone

Lit AF, forever and always

To Detective Detective Detective

I'm sorry I couldn't give you it.

To all Donators

Thank you

To all MassRDMers

Thank you

To all staff who MassBan

Fuck you

To TenaculousTre

I remember when you were auto banned for hacking, then alted and got the alt banned by telling me it was you, then tried to get my IP over skype to DDOS me, then wrote an essay to sugar on how you fucked up. Fuck you.

To everyone else

You didn't do any stuff so fucked up that you were infamous to me, I love you.

To Jecanerd

Thanks for talking with me at like 6 am.

To the user "amodtha" on LOL

Why would you pick bot and ask to switch with mid?

God damnit Ghostly. I'll miss your cheeky ass man. I'll make sure no one takes your spot, I'll try and keep in touch through kik, I love you man. Good luck, I hope the career path you choose goes well and I hope you happiness and satisfaction with your decisions. You will be missed.

You haven't logged on for ages wtf are you going on about? I will have to tell Fantasma about this, he will get a kick out of it

Either way, good luck on your future endeavours, it was nice having a real admin back for a while.

Damn dude. Another great admin lost. I'll miss your cheeky ass. The smell of your urine was great. Hope to christ you come back onto TitsRP (If it is still up). Ill be 18 and shit when you come back my dude. Ill grow a beard for you by then. You shall never be forgotten in my mind.