BonsGk Posted 20 hours ago Author Share Posted 20 hours ago 2 minutes ago, StaticCG said: I am glad you are no longer busy so we can actually discuss what happened. Logs: Hide contents Stating that it was just a joke between friends, but directly stating hex's name kinda makes it obvious you were talking directly to Hex during that. (20:57:54 // you're next in line hex), so how is he irrelevant? A joke between friends can happen in party chat, not in ooc, when you literally name drop a person. You purposely added those messages in after you said 20:56:54 // do that again and I'm raping you but you were framing it all in one sentence. We dont tolerate threats of physical violence on this server IRL, it's actually a perma ban. an example from the guidelines: Ex: (Player X tells Player Y he is going to find where they live and kill their family: perma ban) I also tried to speak with you but you were attempting to commandeer the sit, trying to force urgency when you were just basing. I waited for Hex to get back and returned you while we waited, so I mean I respected your time, since Hex was being raided when I brought him the first time. I was verifying what you said and what Hex was saying. I was attempting to deescalate but you kept getting more and more amped up, to the point where you stated you were ****d as a kid. There are better avenues to talk about your problems and traumatic events that have happened in your life, and talking about it mid sit had no place being there and was just another way to escalate the sit. I also was lenient, and only gave you a week, and like i said above threats of IRL violence is a perma ban. (even if you try to say you meant "punch him irl") Next time please don't make ****/physical threats comments in OOC directed at other players. I am -1 for reduction/removal. Hello thank you for your input. You made a false statement about me. You partially ignored what I said in my appeal and I will not tolerate defamation. I'm gonna ask you to fully export chat logs not the ones made during the sit. Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said I'm saying that to my party member logan who killed me. I then said that I'm one punching my wife because of what he did <03-10-2026 / 21:03:51> Logan can confirm that I told him that, and after hex made a comment in ooc I then said that they are next in line to GET PUNCHED If you think that this is bannable, I seriously question your ability to be staff it was very obviously a joke and NOTHING indicated that it was an IRL threat. I am absolutely APPALLED by the way you're framing are we seriously seeing harmless jokes such as punching through a prism of paranoia just to get me banned ? I have mentionned my past r@pe because it is a part of me that I have denied for years due to dissociative amnesia and I am not ashamed of what happened to me. I wish it didn't happen of course but it is undeniably a part of me and I have mentionned that because I was being framed as AN IRL rapist and I led with my point being that we don't cope all the same with ****. You have no say in this matter by the way,I have noticed a few memorials to dead players and I was told that one committed suicide, I've seen that you guys allow suicide prevention talk, my point being that there is NO taboo as long as a topic isn't purposefully used to verbally threat someone we can talk about it, religion, politics, suicide, r@pe, etc. I am not gonna sit there and let myself be slandered and defamed. For all staff: Please read entirely my appeal and every single one of my reply. I don't mind repeating myself but for the sake of not wasting time please read. I don't even see why I am being banned. On a mistake that led to a message being redirected to ooc, I should be warned at most since Logan did not report it. And the only message hex was a target of was of being punched (woooooow graphic) and not irl obviously I am not going to find them or even think about looking for them Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/page/2/#findComment-183333 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BonsGk Posted 20 hours ago Author Share Posted 20 hours ago 14 minutes ago, StaticCG said: Next time please don't make ****/physical threats comments in OOC directed at other players. I had no priors this was not worth a ban. I was in a sit with staff because a grown man said he was going to send his genitals to a minor in ooc and he had nothing. and I say a stupid joke to my friend, then mention punching someone and I get banned 7 days ? 16 minutes ago, StaticCG said: I also tried to speak with you but you were attempting to commandeer the sit I told you I was busy and you're saying I was attempting to commandeer (?) the sit ? I terribly apologize if your ego was bruised, it must be surprising when people don't always do thing your way I understand but Static you shouldn't abuse your given privileges for that reason. 17 minutes ago, StaticCG said: I was attempting to deescalate but you kept getting more and more amped up, I've read your guidelines and overall it seems that your server is all about education over punishment. You could've muted me I wouldn't even have batted an eye if you had submitted a valid reasoning. It just seems to me that you banned for the sake of it, and you are now giving false informations, not giving full logs, and just trying to save yourself as best as possible Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/page/2/#findComment-183336 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BonsGk Posted 20 hours ago Author Share Posted 20 hours ago I am going to nap now. Keep this appeal open, I'll continue debating and fighting for my case, because I strongly believe I am in the right. We also need to wait for the witness Logan and possibly others such as Succwhatever i forgot the name they saw what happened in the base. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/page/2/#findComment-183338 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago 11 minutes ago, BonsGk said: others such as Succwhatever i forgot the name HEY THAT'S ME! Nah but seriously the way that Chud is actually stating this is actually exactly what happened. He got killed in the base then instantly typed it in OOC. I was the party owner and he was saying shit in party chat BEFORE moving to OOC after the last kill. So this was how things went down. I told Hex when he made the report that I couldn't take due to conflict of interest due to me being the party owner of the party. However, one thing I will say is that due to our new policy on player toxicity punishments: Racism / Vulgar / Sexual comments in OOC should result in a verbal OR gigamute for 30 minutes (along with adding a note on their profile) OR warn first depending on staff discretion, followed by a 1-3 day ban depending on continued offenses/previous history Ex: (Player X tells Player Y he is going to find where they live and kill their family: perma ban) Is it the first one of these, or is it the 2nd one? Personally I doubt this was the 2nd one due to context of being in the party and like 30min before this having been contained to the party chat, I truly believe that this was joke taken out of context by Hex but due to it being in OOC and the extent of the joke I think it should have just been a verbal note for Vulgarity/Sexual Comments. I personally with the punishment guidelines in mind and knowing the context I will say +1 and move this to a player note. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/page/2/#findComment-183339 Share on other sites More sharing options...
choom Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago Both with context from both sides (Succ, Static, and Chudosaurus) I can confidently give my thoughts on this. Yes it is very crude, yes the joke was pushed a little too far, especially leaving room to be misconstrued. But even in accordance with P-Tox Punishments guidelines (Quoted below.) It doesn't really hold any water for a ban considering he has a single prior. 14 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said: Racism / Vulgar / Sexual comments in OOC should result in a verbal OR gigamute for 30 minutes (along with adding a note on their profile) OR warn first depending on staff discretion, followed by a 1-3 day ban depending on continued offenses/previous history The most I would be willing to advocate for is a reduction to a warn as it is your 2nd time p-tox wise within a similar category. Even considering your thought process behind the offending messages, it still was not a very good idea to voice to the rest of the server, even if the verbiage is allowed, it is still excessive and unnecessary. Overall IM +1 For Punishment Replaced With a Warn 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/page/2/#findComment-183340 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted 17 hours ago Share Posted 17 hours ago Saying retarded shit like that when you are brand new is obviously going to land you in hot water, keep shitposting of that nature between your friends in party chat or local. That being said this shouldn't have gone straight to a ban, warn would have been sufficient. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/page/2/#findComment-183341 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BonsGk Posted 8 hours ago Author Share Posted 8 hours ago 8 hours ago, Vex said: Saying retarded shit like that when you are brand new is obviously going to land you in hot water, keep shitposting of that nature between your friends in party chat or local. That being said this shouldn't have gone straight to a ban, warn would have been sufficient. Hello thank you for your input. I just read what has been said here and my acquaintance Succ The Zucc worded it perfectly, we were already bantering each other in party chat but when i got killed the second time i immediately typed // in chat and posted and that is verifiable because my text in ooc was pink since i was dead. I am well aware that it should be kept in private therefore a verbal warning like you guys call it should be sufficient it was just a mistake Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/page/2/#findComment-183347 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BonsGk Posted 8 hours ago Author Share Posted 8 hours ago 11 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said: HEY THAT'S ME! Nah but seriously the way that Chud is actually stating this is actually exactly what happened. He got killed in the base then instantly typed it in OOC. I was the party owner and he was saying shit in party chat BEFORE moving to OOC after the last kill. So this was how things went down. I told Hex when he made the report that I couldn't take due to conflict of interest due to me being the party owner of the party. However, one thing I will say is that due to our new policy on player toxicity punishments: Racism / Vulgar / Sexual comments in OOC should result in a verbal OR gigamute for 30 minutes (along with adding a note on their profile) OR warn first depending on staff discretion, followed by a 1-3 day ban depending on continued offenses/previous history Ex: (Player X tells Player Y he is going to find where they live and kill their family: perma ban) Is it the first one of these, or is it the 2nd one? Personally I doubt this was the 2nd one due to context of being in the party and like 30min before this having been contained to the party chat, I truly believe that this was joke taken out of context by Hex but due to it being in OOC and the extent of the joke I think it should have just been a verbal note for Vulgarity/Sexual Comments. I personally with the punishment guidelines in mind and knowing the context I will say +1 and move this to a player note. hello thank you for your input Glad that there was a witness to this situation. Hex took this out of proportion and the moderator should have investigated the whole situation they couldve scrolled like a little bit and find out the context and see that I didn't threaten them Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/page/2/#findComment-183348 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BonsGk Posted 8 hours ago Author Share Posted 8 hours ago (edited) 10 hours ago, choom said: Both with context from both sides (Succ, Static, and Chudosaurus) I can confidently give my thoughts on this. Yes it is very crude, yes the joke was pushed a little too far, especially leaving room to be misconstrued. But even in accordance with P-Tox Punishments guidelines (Quoted below.) It doesn't really hold any water for a ban considering he has a single prior. The most I would be willing to advocate for is a reduction to a warn as it is your 2nd time p-tox wise within a similar category. Even considering your thought process behind the offending messages, it still was not a very good idea to voice to the rest of the server, even if the verbiage is allowed, it is still excessive and unnecessary. Overall IM +1 For Punishment Replaced With a Warn hello chinggis khan thank you for your input. I really want to know the reasoning of the moderator when they issued a ban. However would you be sure it should be a warn ? The person targeted by my crude jokes hasn't reported me. I'll accept an apology from the moderator for not looking into this further before issuing a ban because I lost a considerable amount of time and ressources due to this ban, and a businessman like me cannot waste time fructifying my investments. Never goon and thank you for your input. Edited 8 hours ago by BonsGk Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/page/2/#findComment-183349 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ᓚᘏᗢ Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago (edited) Hi Chudosaurus From what I'm looking at here this seems like pretty significant over punish. the guidelines were NOT followed and I apologize for that on my colleagues behalf. DO NOT say things like this to other players you don't know and keep anything like this in private chats. in the future please keep jokes and comments like this between you and friends. With that said this is a +1 for a reduction to a warn/verbal from me. - Whiskers < 3 Edited 8 hours ago by ᓚᘏᗢ slight edit to vote Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/page/2/#findComment-183351 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts