Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Chudosaurus

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:573206030

Why were you banned or warned?

PTOX

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

Person who reported me was completely irrelevant and was not target by what I said

Who warned/banned you?

Staticwhatever

How long were you warned or banned for?

6 days

I'm a busy man. 
> basing with a bunch of people so I can get more ressources and learn more about this server mechanics. (Succ, Logan, Queso, Logottah) 

> logan kills me in my base for goofs
> I open chat, ooc instead of party chat I don't think about it on the moment. 

> "if you do that again I'll **** you. irl or not we'll see." Any normally constituted human being would understand that this message was for pure shock value. Logan replied to me in OOC, so a normally constitued being would then assume that this was targeted to Logan, therefore assume logan is my friend. It is a very inappropriate to thing to yes, nobody denies that. If it has offended people I apologize, we don't all cope with **** the same and some might still hold trauma from that. My way to cope with **** is use it in jokes, it's my way. 
> I proceed to said that "I'm going to one punch my wife" because of what Logan did to me. Dark humor. normally constitued being thinks: dark humor. bad joke perhaps, but dark humor.

>Hex says yikes

> I say  "hex is next in line". 

    Normally constitued being who reads in a linear manner understands that Hex -> next in line for the one punch -> obviously a joke. NOT that hex is next for the ****, that would be DISGUSTING to say that.

 

>I'm a busy man.

> basing
> gets pulled in a sit. 

> (hex) reports me because I said I would **** them in real life. 

>  ? 

>   ?

>    ?   

> I ask the moderator "'did you read the chat" 

> moderator pulls the message

> "did you read the context ?" 

> whats context ? 

> I give context   

      

Spoiler

> basing with a bunch of people so I can get more ressources and learn more about this server mechanics. (Succ, Logan, Queso, Logottah) 

> logan kills me in my base for goofs
> I open chat, ooc instead of party chat I don't think about it on the moment. 

> "if you do that again I'll **** you. irl or not we'll see." Any normally constituted human being would understand that this message was for pure shock value. Logan replied to me in OOC, so a normally constitued being would then assume that this was targeted to Logan, therefore assume logan is my friend. It is a very inappropriate to thing to yes, nobody denies that. If it has offended people I apologize, we don't all cope with **** the same and some might still hold trauma from that. My way to cope with **** is use it in jokes, it's my way. 
> I proceed to said that "I'm going to one punch my wife" because of what Logan did to me. Dark humor. normally constitued being thinks: dark humor. bad joke perhaps, but dark humor.

> Moderator says still bad

> I ask if Logan reported it since he was the one I was talking to

> moderator brings a valid (rare) point "you said in ooc" 

> true. I was used to using /p   but used // 

> I tell the moderator to return me as I am a very busy man. my time was wasted because someone with too high of self esteem for themselves fails to read in a linear manner).

> Moderator doesn't check prior offenses, completely dismisses my need to be returned because (I am a busy man), Fails to de-escalate the situation and adopt a pedagogical  approach, and then proceeds to ban me for 7 days. 

 

 

 

I am open to debate since I am no longer busy. 

If you guys on this server ban without warning or issuing a verbal I'd understand, not every server can have an intelligent approach to punishments.

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Crybaby 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/
Share on other sites

Extra infos: 

I did say to the moderator to punish me and move on, and I'll appeal the punishment. 

I said that because I was very busy at the time Succ Logan and the others may have witnessed that. I was expecting the punishment to be a warn. A warn I could appeal later when I'm less busy and clear the confusion for poor soul hex who thought they were getting ****d in real life. @hex your walls are empty of any presence, you are safe. 

 

 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/#findComment-183324
Share on other sites

I think it's also worth noting that I willingly typed the word **** in ooc because it has been used many times, to either describe the **** swep, or **** the mayor. And it is very clear to me that this word is not on you banned word lists. I was confronted to that list before and I learn from my mistakes. 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/#findComment-183325
Share on other sites

Also worth noting that Hex called me an alt account before I got banne. Interesting to see that when you don't have any robust argument to frame someone as an irl rapist, you resort to calling them an alt. 

 

Please approve this reply @StaticCGtoo . I heavily suspect this information to have played in favor of my ban. The moderator Static may have issued a ban thinking I was an alt account, we'll blame it on that and not the failure to apply guidelines. 

 

For the last information. I am not an alt account. You most probably have the tools to verify that. I am stepping foot on your server because Atomicrp is dead, and I've heard of you before. I'm feeling pretty bloated right now I am going to nap. Do not close my ticket after one reply I can defend myself pretty well I was born with good genes. 

 

Mr Bons, out.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/#findComment-183327
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MarkCX said:

You cant say stuff like that joke or not its clear as day in the rules. 

DO NOT be extremely vulgar on the server, especially OOC. Making vulgar jokes/responses is fine, but being overly sexual or overly graphic will get you warned and then kicked / banned.

thank you for your input. 

 

I was just about to go nap. 

 

 

I'd first like to point out the end of the sentence that you probably have taken directly from the rules and I thank you for that. "Making vulgar jokes/responses is fine, but being overly sexual or overly graphic will get you warned and then kicked / banned." Emphasis on the warn first and then the kick/ban. 

 

Secondly, I strongly believe that my original message was a vuilgar joke, a joke of bad taste. I do not see it as very detailed and sexual or overly graphic. The word r@pe has been mentionned many times by many members on the server and I'm pretty sure i've seen moderators use it too. I use that and my understanding of the rules to make a judgement and determin if I can use a word or not. 

 

If you can't uphold a firm punishment on every single instance of when that word is used, why would you uphold it on me ? Does this server believe in a bad place/bad time to be/or be doing something to apply punishment ? Oh mr Chud you just said on our wrong day we're gonna ban you even though we NEVER do it. 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/#findComment-183330
Share on other sites

I am glad you are no longer busy so we can actually discuss what happened. 
Logs:

Spoiler


 

Quote

----------------
Chat LOGS
----------------
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !xban <03-10-2026 / 21:06:33>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said okay see you on forums <03-10-2026 / 21:06:29>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said now return me <03-10-2026 / 21:06:24>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !xban <03-10-2026 / 21:06:22>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said if its inappropriate it will be appealed <03-10-2026 / 21:06:21>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said do it now <03-10-2026 / 21:06:16>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said if youre gonna punish me  <03-10-2026 / 21:06:15>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said I am very VERY busy farming <03-10-2026 / 21:06:10>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said and said hex is next <03-10-2026 / 21:06:06>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said now return me <03-10-2026 / 21:06:04>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said you said it in ooc <03-10-2026 / 21:06:01>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said and he didn't report it <03-10-2026 / 21:06:00>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said heres the thing <03-10-2026 / 21:05:58>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said I said that to my friend <03-10-2026 / 21:05:57>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said bruh <03-10-2026 / 21:05:55>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said now  <03-10-2026 / 21:05:52>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said intereting <03-10-2026 / 21:05:48>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said did you say **** is col <03-10-2026 / 21:05:45>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said through jokes <03-10-2026 / 21:05:40>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said you cant say shit like that chudo, context or not <03-10-2026 / 21:05:39>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said but I find ways to cope with it <03-10-2026 / 21:05:35>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said it does creeps me up <03-10-2026 / 21:05:31>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said and to that day <03-10-2026 / 21:05:27>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said whil adults were watching <03-10-2026 / 21:05:23>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said bro <03-10-2026 / 21:05:22>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said in a poool <03-10-2026 / 21:05:19>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said I was ****d at the age of 12 <03-10-2026 / 21:05:16>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said since you wanna tug on my balls that much <03-10-2026 / 21:05:13>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said Also <03-10-2026 / 21:05:08>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said I'm saying it to my friend who I joke about a lot did he report it ? no. <03-10-2026 / 21:05:03>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said now return me I am very VERY busy. <03-10-2026 / 21:04:48>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said and I will not accept it <03-10-2026 / 21:04:38>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said you're trying to frame me as an irl rapist <03-10-2026 / 21:04:35>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said and read <03-10-2026 / 21:04:26>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said you can scroll up <03-10-2026 / 21:04:25>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said there's no hold on the interaction happened recently <03-10-2026 / 21:04:22>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said because a mongrel can't read chat <03-10-2026 / 21:04:13>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said lmfao <03-10-2026 / 21:04:12>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said no, hold on lol <03-10-2026 / 21:04:10>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said and don't ever fucking waste my time again <03-10-2026 / 21:04:10>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said now return me <03-10-2026 / 21:04:04>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said not irl <03-10-2026 / 21:04:02>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said for the punch <03-10-2026 / 21:03:59>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said that hex is next in line <03-10-2026 / 21:03:56>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said I then said <03-10-2026 / 21:03:53>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said I'm saying that to my party member logan who killed me. I then said that I'm one punching my wife because of what he did  <03-10-2026 / 21:03:51>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !slogs <03-10-2026 / 21:03:51>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said what was the context <03-10-2026 / 21:03:39>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said yeah did you read the context of that <03-10-2026 / 21:03:34>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said ?? why would you say that bro <03-10-2026 / 21:03:31>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said [20:56:54] Player Chudosaurus (Farmer) said // do that again and I'm raping you  <03-10-2026 / 21:03:24>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said moderator <03-10-2026 / 21:03:11>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said I'm talking toi you <03-10-2026 / 21:03:09>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said before bringing me in <03-10-2026 / 21:03:03>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said did you read the chat <03-10-2026 / 21:03:00>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said yes or no question <03-10-2026 / 21:02:57>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said before bringing me here <03-10-2026 / 21:02:48>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said did you read the chat <03-10-2026 / 21:02:45>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said one sec <03-10-2026 / 21:02:42>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said You're one retarded motherfucker <03-10-2026 / 21:02:41>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said was this via chat? <03-10-2026 / 21:02:37>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said ? <03-10-2026 / 21:02:17>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said I'm a busy man <03-10-2026 / 21:02:15>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said short sentences  <03-10-2026 / 21:02:12>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said hex wanna explai nwhy you made the sit <03-10-2026 / 21:02:07>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said tell me  <03-10-2026 / 21:02:05>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said hi  <03-10-2026 / 21:02:01>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said okay hi <03-10-2026 / 21:02:00>
Player Hex (STEAM_0:1:67970096) (Entity) sent a PM to StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static): alright raid is over <03-10-2026 / 21:01:52>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said earlier I said I wish sprinkler shot hex piss instead of water <03-10-2026 / 21:01:52>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said I didn't say anything crazy <03-10-2026 / 21:01:41>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said I don't even know why <03-10-2026 / 21:01:36>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said got reported by hex <03-10-2026 / 21:01:21>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said did u see <03-10-2026 / 21:01:14>
Player Hex (STEAM_0:1:67970096) (Entity) sent a PM to StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static): all good! <03-10-2026 / 21:01:12>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said btw <03-10-2026 / 21:01:11>
Player StaticCG (STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) sent a PM to Hex (STEAM_0:1:67970096) (Entity): lmk when to bring you sorry about that <03-10-2026 / 21:01:06>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !pm hex lmk when to bring you sorry about that <03-10-2026 / 21:01:06>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said woah pal <03-10-2026 / 21:01:01>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said ranger sequoia ? <03-10-2026 / 21:00:56>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said does tht make you feel powerful... <03-10-2026 / 21:00:45>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said @ ill bring him back when al lset <03-10-2026 / 21:00:26>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said @ one sec both busy hex in raid <03-10-2026 / 21:00:21>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said 1 <03-10-2026 / 21:00:13>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !return @ <03-10-2026 / 21:00:12>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said alr one sec <03-10-2026 / 21:00:10>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said I'm busy too <03-10-2026 / 21:00:06>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said i can bring back when ready <03-10-2026 / 21:00:02>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said you can already brief me up <03-10-2026 / 21:00:01>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said waiting for him to get back sorry <03-10-2026 / 20:59:59>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said alr one sec <03-10-2026 / 20:59:55>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said tell me <03-10-2026 / 20:59:54>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said so whats up <03-10-2026 / 20:59:52>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said you two are gonna have to type <03-10-2026 / 20:59:49>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !return @ <03-10-2026 / 20:59:48>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said // he wants you <03-10-2026 / 20:59:24>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said /anon I really wanna know hex opinion on israel <03-10-2026 / 20:59:15>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said your superior <03-10-2026 / 20:58:45>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said did you ask <03-10-2026 / 20:58:43>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said so <03-10-2026 / 20:58:41>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said love it <03-10-2026 / 20:58:39>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said @ oof <03-10-2026 / 20:58:38>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said ysl perfume ? <03-10-2026 / 20:58:38>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said you smell so good <03-10-2026 / 20:58:28>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said hiiiii  <03-10-2026 / 20:58:25>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !return @ <03-10-2026 / 20:58:16>
Player StaticCG(STEAM_0:0:56861418) (Static) said !return @ <03-10-2026 / 20:58:15>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said // i'll put that man to sleep <03-10-2026 / 20:58:07>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said // you're next in line hex <03-10-2026 / 20:57:54>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said // my wife is getting one punched thanks to you <03-10-2026 / 20:57:34>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said // i'll see <03-10-2026 / 20:56:58>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said // irl or not  <03-10-2026 / 20:56:56>
Player Chudosaurus(STEAM_0:0:573206030) (Farmer) said // do that again and I'm raping you  <03-10-2026 / 20:56:54>

 


Stating that it was just a joke between friends, but directly stating hex's name kinda makes it obvious you were talking directly to Hex during that. (20:57:54 // you're next in line hex), so how is he irrelevant?

A joke between friends can happen in party chat, not in ooc, when you literally name drop a person. You purposely added those messages in after you said 20:56:54 // do that again and I'm raping you but you were framing it all in one sentence. We dont tolerate threats of physical violence on this server IRL, it's actually a perma ban.
an example from the guidelines: Ex: (Player X tells Player Y he is going to find where they live and kill their family: perma ban)

 

I also tried to speak with you but you were attempting to commandeer the sit, trying to force urgency when you were just basing. I waited for Hex to get back and returned you while we waited, so I mean I respected your time, since Hex was being raided when I brought him the first time. I was verifying what you said and what Hex was saying. I was attempting to deescalate but you kept getting more and more amped up, to the point where you stated you were ****d as a kid. There are better avenues to talk about your problems and traumatic events that have happened in your life, and talking about it mid sit had no place being there and was just another way to escalate the sit. I also was lenient, and only gave you a week, and like i said above threats of IRL violence is a perma ban. (even if you try to say you meant "punch him irl")

Next time please don't make ****/physical threats comments in OOC directed at other players.

I am -1 for reduction/removal.

 

 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/#findComment-183331
Share on other sites

Agreeable yes, but this does fall under TOS 0.2.12 still

 

  

9 minutes ago, BonsGk said:

thank you for your input. 

 

I was just about to go nap. 

 

 

I'd first like to point out the end of the sentence that you probably have taken directly from the rules and I thank you for that. "Making vulgar jokes/responses is fine, but being overly sexual or overly graphic will get you warned and then kicked / banned." Emphasis on the warn first and then the kick/ban. 

 

Secondly, I strongly believe that my original message was a vuilgar joke, a joke of bad taste. I do not see it as very detailed and sexual or overly graphic. The word r@pe has been mentionned many times by many members on the server and I'm pretty sure i've seen moderators use it too. I use that and my understanding of the rules to make a judgement and determin if I can use a word or not. 

 

If you can't uphold a firm punishment on every single instance of when that word is used, why would you uphold it on me ? Does this server believe in a bad place/bad time to be/or be doing something to apply punishment ? Oh mr Chud you just said on our wrong day we're gonna ban you even though we NEVER do it. 

 

Edited by MarkCX
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/#findComment-183332
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...