BonsGk Posted 7 hours ago Author Share Posted 7 hours ago Just now, ᓚᘏᗢ said: Hi Chudosaurus From what I'm looking at here this seems like pretty significant over punish. the guidelines were NOT followed and I apologize for that on my colleagues behalf. DO NOT say things like this to other players you don't know and keep anything like this in private chats. in the future please keep jokes and comments like this between you and friends. With that said this is a +1 for a reduction to a warn from me. - Whiskers < 3 hello thank you for your input As Succ already said me and logan were already using the party chat to banter but me using ooc was accidental and I am very aware of the rule I don't see a warn being reasonable in this situation. Best Regards Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/page/3/#findComment-183352 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago This shouldn't have been more than a verbal/warn even if it was directed at him. You have 0 priors, which leaves 0 reason for why this should be a ban. The logs provided by static doesn't show enough context to prove that you meant that you wanted to **** hex irl. It more implies that you want to punch/hit him irl, which is not against the rules.(maybe it it but cmon, worse shit has gone unpunished). The " you're next in line hex " was a whole minute after your original statement. Which leaves time for many other chats from other people and hex which could provide more context for what chudo said, but they are missing. @StaticCGnext time please gather all possible evidence ex: hex's logs, ask the other player chudo was talking about to see if it was about them and if they are friends or not. There's many missing pieces in this for the punishment, and It has been blown out the water. +1 for a true verbal of keep this between friends and in party chat Anything more than that seems like too much to me. the guy has 0 priors and is new. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/page/3/#findComment-183358 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BonsGk Posted 4 hours ago Author Share Posted 4 hours ago 2 hours ago, tali said: This shouldn't have been more than a verbal/warn even if it was directed at him. You have 0 priors, which leaves 0 reason for why this should be a ban. The logs provided by static doesn't show enough context to prove that you meant that you wanted to **** hex irl. It more implies that you want to punch/hit him irl, which is not against the rules.(maybe it it but cmon, worse shit has gone unpunished). The " you're next in line hex " was a whole minute after your original statement. Which leaves time for many other chats from other people and hex which could provide more context for what chudo said, but they are missing. @StaticCGnext time please gather all possible evidence ex: hex's logs, ask the other player chudo was talking about to see if it was about them and if they are friends or not. There's many missing pieces in this for the punishment, and It has been blown out the water. +1 for a true verbal of keep this between friends and in party chat Anything more than that seems like too much to me. the guy has 0 priors and is new. Hello thank you for your input I genuinely thought I was crazy for a moment thank you for confirming I'm not. It's not my first time playing garry's mod darkrp so I was appalled that the moderator banned me. I respect everybody but I'm going to be honest here the moderator seemed very lazy. In reports like the one Hex made it's not my word against theirs, the logs are seen as evidence, and from what I can see in Static reply to this ticket, he just made a personal interpretation of logs and framed me as a rapist/a dangerous individual. What would've happened if I hadn't appealed ? Would I be known on this server as a dangerous individual that would hunt players irl? I'd really appreciate a talking to to this moderator to have a better approach to reports like these. I have shared evidence and asked to be returned because I'm a very busy businessman. Since everybody since unanimous regarding my fate, how about we all shake hands, call it a day, issue a verbal warn regarding keeping stuff in party chat, and unban me ? Sounds good ? I have a business to run on the server, time is money, and I am losing time. @StaticCG@tali@Succ The Zucc@MarkCX Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/page/3/#findComment-183365 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago DENIED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25727-ptox-appeal/page/3/#findComment-183372 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts