Glorp Posted Monday at 10:52 PM Share Posted Monday at 10:52 PM Hi I consent to this report, if you'd rather me report it I happily will and this can be closed. Thank you! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25707-player-report-on-mean-drama-mongering-montgomery/page/2/#findComment-183154 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted Monday at 11:06 PM Share Posted Monday at 11:06 PM (edited) Otherwise, if you are accepting my posts, here is a compilation of my favorites if you look at his message history like Kert said there is certainly more, this is all out of order so its easier to ready for yourself anyways but thought I'd put this here Edited Monday at 11:08 PM by Glorp Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25707-player-report-on-mean-drama-mongering-montgomery/page/2/#findComment-183155 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted yesterday at 05:31 AM Share Posted yesterday at 05:31 AM (edited) While I see where you are coming from, todays bullshit got started because you responded to him @Glorp. It is not hard to block people so you don't have to deal with their shit, considering how you two love going back and forth its very hard to take this report whether made by you or someone else seriously. Block him, if he continues to antagonize we can go from there. You already know how this goes. Edited yesterday at 05:32 AM by Vex Ac 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25707-player-report-on-mean-drama-mongering-montgomery/page/2/#findComment-183168 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted yesterday at 05:49 AM Author Share Posted yesterday at 05:49 AM 16 minutes ago, Vex said: While I see where you are coming from, todays bullshit got started because you responded to him @Glorp. It is not hard to block people so you don't have to deal with their shit, considering how you two love going back and forth its very hard to take this report whether made by you or someone else seriously. Block him, if he continues to antagonize we can go from there. You already know how this goes. I think it goes a little deeper than this personally, while obviously yeah the answer and default should always be "block them", we've had serious discussions regarding a player's continued presence in the community when ALL they seek to do is cause problems (refer to Daniel Magician), in recent history avaster and the entire group surrounding them have been involved in a lot of incidents with very few if any positive community interactions to name. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25707-player-report-on-mean-drama-mongering-montgomery/page/2/#findComment-183169 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChefSoda Posted yesterday at 07:19 AM Share Posted yesterday at 07:19 AM Childish drama like this is hardly worthy of forums report, granted, staff should have intervened while this was happening instead of egging it on. The only infraction I see is that both players should be taking their grievances with each other out of gen chat. + 1 for verbally warning Chairman and Avastar to stop instigating drama If the drama mongering/instigation continues past the verbal I am +1 for a discord ban for whichever player refuses to stop drama mongering. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25707-player-report-on-mean-drama-mongering-montgomery/page/2/#findComment-183171 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted yesterday at 09:27 AM Share Posted yesterday at 09:27 AM After reading everything I'm similarly siding with Chef here. +1 for both players to get a 1 week discord timeout. If it continues then bans will be issued. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25707-player-report-on-mean-drama-mongering-montgomery/page/2/#findComment-183172 Share on other sites More sharing options...
StaticCG Posted yesterday at 11:50 AM Share Posted yesterday at 11:50 AM After giving a read over both users were not told to stop, and for that I am +1 for verbal warning for Chairman and Avaster to stop instigating. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25707-player-report-on-mean-drama-mongering-montgomery/page/2/#findComment-183173 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkCX Posted yesterday at 01:05 PM Share Posted yesterday at 01:05 PM I think both should just be verbally told to stop as mentioned in our investigation on the topic. While avaster is guilty, it is just being fueled by other users. Both should be verbally told to stop for the future. +1 to verbal both users Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25707-player-report-on-mean-drama-mongering-montgomery/page/2/#findComment-183174 Share on other sites More sharing options...
choom Posted yesterday at 03:33 PM Share Posted yesterday at 03:33 PM (edited) This is a silly childrens spat, both parties should have both the self control and mindfulness to take this kind of thing to DM's. All in all there is no sole blame to lay, both parties are at fault. I think its important to realize there is no excuse for this kind of behavior. +1 for both parties 1w discord timeout Edited yesterday at 03:33 PM by choom Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25707-player-report-on-mean-drama-mongering-montgomery/page/2/#findComment-183177 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted yesterday at 03:59 PM Share Posted yesterday at 03:59 PM (edited) Why should I be timed out when the staff didn't even do their job and tell us to stop LOL, you people suggested it the entire time rather than just telling us to stop. I know there's only a few votes for that but what? 10 hours ago, Vex said: While I see where you are coming from, todays bullshit got started because you responded to him @Glorp. It is not hard to block people so you don't have to deal with their shit, considering how you two love going back and forth its very hard to take this report whether made by you or someone else seriously. Block him, if he continues to antagonize we can go from there. You already know how this goes. And Vex in case you didn't see the metaforum, I understand I should probably recieve some punishment, but that whole argument I had with Avaster is not baseless. They are a genuine piece of shit who has no place on this server. The fact they are getting a verbal for constant harrasment, continuing to engage in drama/arguments/confrontation after multiple times leaving due to such is actually laughable, I'm giggling my ass off right now at the asinine prospect of such. This one moment where I was pushing a player defines NOTHING over the MONTHS of evidence of this NOT JUST BEING ME. He throws shade at people, he can't disengage from anything to save his life (despite his hypocritical remarks that HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT). I'll admit I was having a good time giggling and gaffing so I may have just went on too long or too hard. Punish me how you want, remove this piece of literal human filth or I'm just never helping staff again. I'm sick of watching problematic people continue to cause issues when this is a PRIVATE COMMUNITY. YOU CAN CONTROL THE DISCORD HOW YOU WANT. QUIT MAKING IT AN ARGUMENT WHEN WE WANT A PLAYER GONE BECAUSE ITS NOT JUST ME, HOLD A TITSRP VOTE, HOLD A STAFF VOTE, AND GET UR THUMBS OUTTA UR ASS. I have actually grown sick and tired of seeing you all without a spine, as soon as anyone causes a drama, issue, or has a decent pattern of stuff I don't respect, they're gone from my server! Because it's a private community and I can run it how I want! I don't have to struggle with a 24hr+ bureaucracy and I can just remove niggas my community doesn't like. This is what I meant by chud behavior when I left and it seems to carry on in this staff team in some aspects. Please take a page out of sugas book and understand why I care more about this beyond an argument I had with them. From my place as an ex staff member, this pisses me of. Also I blocked this player after the conversation when they had literally proved every play in my book ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Edited yesterday at 04:16 PM by Glorp Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25707-player-report-on-mean-drama-mongering-montgomery/page/2/#findComment-183179 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts