tali Posted yesterday at 04:15 PM Share Posted yesterday at 04:15 PM I don't understand what timing y'all out will achieve. Yeah maybe a week of peace from you two but there's no real point. Also timing one but not the other out will just lead to more drama (not a good idea) Best way I can think of getting this to stop without just outright banning either party is giving you both a final quit causing drama or your gone. Chair I know you haven't been causing nearly as much drama as avaster, but most of the time you are what gets him/her(?) riled up and causing drama. And as such I think giving you both a final warning to quit causing drama in the discord server is valid. +1 for both to receive final warning about causing drama in discord. Discord ban if continue 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25707-player-report-on-mean-drama-mongering-montgomery/page/3/#findComment-183182 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted yesterday at 05:20 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:20 PM clear attempt at picking a fight again, not just me. LOL Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25707-player-report-on-mean-drama-mongering-montgomery/page/3/#findComment-183187 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted yesterday at 05:49 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:49 PM 1 hour ago, Glorp said: Why should I be timed out when the staff didn't even do their job and tell us to stop LOL, you people suggested it the entire time rather than just telling us to stop. I know there's only a few votes for that but what? And Vex in case you didn't see the metaforum, I understand I should probably recieve some punishment, but that whole argument I had with Avaster is not baseless. They are a genuine piece of shit who has no place on this server. The fact they are getting a verbal for constant harrasment, continuing to engage in drama/arguments/confrontation after multiple times leaving due to such is actually laughable, I'm giggling my ass off right now at the asinine prospect of such. This one moment where I was pushing a player defines NOTHING over the MONTHS of evidence of this NOT JUST BEING ME. He throws shade at people, he can't disengage from anything to save his life (despite his hypocritical remarks that HE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT). I'll admit I was having a good time giggling and gaffing so I may have just went on too long or too hard. Punish me how you want, remove this piece of literal human filth or I'm just never helping staff again. I'm sick of watching problematic people continue to cause issues when this is a PRIVATE COMMUNITY. YOU CAN CONTROL THE DISCORD HOW YOU WANT. QUIT MAKING IT AN ARGUMENT WHEN WE WANT A PLAYER GONE BECAUSE ITS NOT JUST ME, HOLD A TITSRP VOTE, HOLD A STAFF VOTE, AND GET UR THUMBS OUTTA UR ASS. I have actually grown sick and tired of seeing you all without a spine, as soon as anyone causes a drama, issue, or has a decent pattern of stuff I don't respect, they're gone from my server! Because it's a private community and I can run it how I want! I don't have to struggle with a 24hr+ bureaucracy and I can just remove niggas my community doesn't like. This is what I meant by chud behavior when I left and it seems to carry on in this staff team in some aspects. Please take a page out of sugas book and understand why I care more about this beyond an argument I had with them. From my place as an ex staff member, this pisses me of. Also I blocked this player after the conversation when they had literally proved every play in my book ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I never said for either of you to get a verbal, this is how it will go for both of you, first instance of Drama will be a week timeout next instance is a ban, it is that simple. We already discussed the fact two staff members were shit posting and didn't tell you to stop, so instead of everyone beating a dead horse, the reason I said block him, you wouldn't have to deal with his shit had you done so from the get-go. "Proving a point" proves that he loves engaging with you and that you clearly enjoy engaging back. Hence why this punishment is going both ways. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25707-player-report-on-mean-drama-mongering-montgomery/page/3/#findComment-183188 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago Accepted. Both users know whats expected moving forward, let staff know ASAP if someone instigates so we can deal with it quickly. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25707-player-report-on-mean-drama-mongering-montgomery/page/3/#findComment-183211 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts