Mild Tsunami Posted July 2 Share Posted July 2 After seeing what was put as the law I see no way you could have been tricked into thinking that meant something else -1 for unban +1 for comm removal 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25360-ban-appeal-09242025/page/2/#findComment-180114 Share on other sites More sharing options...
turfburn Posted July 3 Share Posted July 3 Going to join this conversation a lil late just to give my two cents. You would have to genuinely have the cognition of a door knob to hear someone tell you to make what you made a law and see no wrong with it. I don't think I've ever interacted with you, but per what others added from personal experience, I don't see why we should believe your story and allow you back. You don't seem like the kind of person we'd want around on the server. -1 for unban +1 for comm removal 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25360-ban-appeal-09242025/page/2/#findComment-180143 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted July 3 Share Posted July 3 My nigga, even I'm grossed out by the law...ME that's saying something. -1 Seek therapy. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25360-ban-appeal-09242025/page/2/#findComment-180154 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 4 Share Posted July 4 (edited) First off, you are at fault here, not the staff member. You should NEVER leave a sit unless you are returned completely. What you mentioned is pretty bad. What happened exactly that lead to you saying such a thing "is legal"? You need to own up to the fact that it was your fault and your fault only for posting the law, and for leaving before returned. If you can be honest you might get a better outcome @Velten Luckily Brad Perc admitted to such. Edited July 4 by Blue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25360-ban-appeal-09242025/page/2/#findComment-180204 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted July 4 Share Posted July 4 I will alter my vote, Blue has managed to get ahold of Brad and what you said is true, in that he did tell you to make that law. You still however went and made that a law and realized the gravity after the fact. I'm going to alter my vote here, considering the whole "age play" is sexual degeneracy rather and predatory I will say -1 for unban +1 for 6 months You need to take accountability for this, hopefully once you come back you'll be more level headed on whats allowed and disallowed. Also +1 for a warn on Brad Perc since hes admitted telling you to make it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25360-ban-appeal-09242025/page/2/#findComment-180205 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted July 4 Share Posted July 4 Im glad it ended up as a misunderstanding and that you were telling the truth, however your priors still preceed you and I'll be +1 for a 6mo rather than a comm removal, and a warn on Brad for egging this along with full knowledge of the phrase. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25360-ban-appeal-09242025/page/2/#findComment-180206 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted July 6 Share Posted July 6 ACCEPTED The ban will be set to 6 months, and Brad will be given a warn for being honest about the situation. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25360-ban-appeal-09242025/page/2/#findComment-180347 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts