Nanoff Posted April 25 Share Posted April 25 (edited) Your In-Game Name: nanoff Your Steam ID: 76561199101752234 Who are you reporting?: STEAM_0:0:86802034 | Hoodwink Why are you reporting this player?: Mass rdmed like 20 people with sbc Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: first time: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mAfqNU2mw1ftpCcZS?invite=cr-MSxyVWYsNTEyMjMyNTA4 Second time: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mAfCaZDum6NAn4f1R?invite=cr-MSxyVDUsNTEyMjMyNTA4&v=30 Edited April 25 by Nanoff 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25030-mass-rdm-by-hoodwink/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nanoff Posted April 25 Author Share Posted April 25 Just did it for a second time, killing another dozen people so I finally just votebanned. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25030-mass-rdm-by-hoodwink/#findComment-176943 Share on other sites More sharing options...
hoodwink Posted April 25 Share Posted April 25 The server despite having multiple staff on was flooded with obvious alts and RDM'rs and the entire map was just an RDM zone for at least an hour already with no one getting pulled to sits or getting banned. I had made 5 sit request already after repeatedly being RDM'd over and over to try and get rid of these people and they were ignored by all staff on at the time. ( I assume they were all AFK) This Nanoff "person" was made upset by me a couple of days ago and has chosen to start obsessing over me, harassing me, speaking to me without being spoken, randomly cuffing, and trying to talk to me in OOC. I've tried to just ignore it thinking surely he'll get better soon, but he hasn't and is now escalating it to vote bans and clipping and forum reporting me in specific while the whole server even in the clips shown, is just RDMing. He's not using this forum to bring justice or whatever he just using it to be toxic and target me. I shot some SBC's into the RDMing city after witnessing and experiencing a complete absence of mod intervention. If I need to be banned for massing mass RDM'rs during purge hours then I'll just take it on the chin I don't really care that much and this game is NOT my life. You still mean absolutely nothing to me Nanoff. I'm also pretty sure this is a BuffaloBill alt account. They sound very similar and act the exact same, same job preference, same staff interaction, and when I was passing BuffaloBill on the parcels leaderboard (like I always do) BuffaloBill went afk and this loser started placing carpet-ish dupes to make it harder and to get my parcels stuck. Regardless, I still took 2 leaderboards away within an hour of close and I can imagine that has left him and his alt very upset at me. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25030-mass-rdm-by-hoodwink/#findComment-176966 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nanoff Posted April 25 Author Share Posted April 25 (edited) I have no fucking clue who you are. Also, I made a ticket the first time you did it and nobody responded. Then you did it again. You said ", speaking to me without being spoken" which is what people do when they talk... I am not Buffalo Bill and I remember that user on the hitman list a few times when I request a hit in the past few days but other than that I have no clue who that is. I literally don't know who you are until like an hour ago. I don't know why your making these weird allegations for a mass rdm report. Edited April 25 by Nanoff Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25030-mass-rdm-by-hoodwink/#findComment-176967 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted April 25 Share Posted April 25 So I'm fairly confident nanoff is not a buffalobill alt but that's not really relevant, as for the report itself I get being frustrated especially with staff being inactive and unwilling to take sits at times, but it's probably not the best idea to default into blasting nuclear warheads into crowds of people lol. Now with that being said, short of a recent warn you really don't have a history of MRDMING over the span of a year or so, with that in mind I think a 3d ban is fair as opposed to the standard of a week. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25030-mass-rdm-by-hoodwink/#findComment-176971 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 25 Share Posted April 25 1 hour ago, hoodwink said: The server despite having multiple staff on was flooded with obvious alts and RDM'rs and the entire map was just an RDM zone for at least an hour already with no one getting pulled to sits or getting banned. I had made 5 sit request already after repeatedly being RDM'd over and over to try and get rid of these people and they were ignored by all staff on at the time. ( I assume they were all AFK) This Nanoff "person" was made upset by me a couple of days ago and has chosen to start obsessing over me, harassing me, speaking to me without being spoken, randomly cuffing, and trying to talk to me in OOC. I've tried to just ignore it thinking surely he'll get better soon, but he hasn't and is now escalating it to vote bans and clipping and forum reporting me in specific while the whole server even in the clips shown, is just RDMing. He's not using this forum to bring justice or whatever he just using it to be toxic and target me. I shot some SBC's into the RDMing city after witnessing and experiencing a complete absence of mod intervention. If I need to be banned for massing mass RDM'rs during purge hours then I'll just take it on the chin I don't really care that much and this game is NOT my life. You still mean absolutely nothing to me Nanoff. I'm also pretty sure this is a BuffaloBill alt account. They sound very similar and act the exact same, same job preference, same staff interaction, and when I was passing BuffaloBill on the parcels leaderboard (like I always do) BuffaloBill went afk and this loser started placing carpet-ish dupes to make it harder and to get my parcels stuck. Regardless, I still took 2 leaderboards away within an hour of close and I can imagine that has left him and his alt very upset at me. Mass rdming rdmers still isn't okay, were there not people capable of votekicking? That is always better than mrdming rdmers, because you didn't just hit rdmers, you hit random people too. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25030-mass-rdm-by-hoodwink/#findComment-176976 Share on other sites More sharing options...
hoodwink Posted April 25 Share Posted April 25 4 minutes ago, Blue. said: Mass rdming rdmers still isn't okay, were there not people capable of votekicking? That is always better than mrdming rdmers, because you didn't just hit rdmers, you hit random people too. Does my name have "Mod" next to it or something? I'm not interested in moderating your server. If mass RDMing is being allowed and running rampant, why would you expect of me to rise above and equip the internet mop? I'm not having a good day and that is not my job. Sorry for doing it better than everyone else at the time. I can't help it, I'm pretty good at fragging out. I'll take the ban, thanks. 3 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25030-mass-rdm-by-hoodwink/#findComment-176982 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 25 Share Posted April 25 23 minutes ago, hoodwink said: Does my name have "Mod" next to it or something? I'm not interested in moderating your server. If mass RDMing is being allowed and running rampant, why would you expect of me to rise above and equip the internet mop? I'm not having a good day and that is not my job. Sorry for doing it better than everyone else at the time. I can't help it, I'm pretty good at fragging out. I'll take the ban, thanks. Fair enough, still doesn't make it okay, but fair enough. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25030-mass-rdm-by-hoodwink/#findComment-176983 Share on other sites More sharing options...
hoodwink Posted April 26 Share Posted April 26 Understood. Sorry for mass RDM'ing. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25030-mass-rdm-by-hoodwink/#findComment-176987 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted April 27 Share Posted April 27 User will receive a 3-day ban for MRDM given they have no recent priors. Please do not MRDM in the future even if others are doing the same. It's ok if you don't want to put a mod hat on and votekick/ban people that are causing issues for you and the server, but contributing to the chaos and confusion is not okay. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25030-mass-rdm-by-hoodwink/#findComment-177019 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts