Plutosmokes Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 Your In-Game Name: Plutosmokes Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84440505 Who are you reporting?: STEAM_0:1:965043185 zl320149 Why are you reporting this player?: Dawg called me the F slur three seperate times and only gets a warning, and at first was just gonna be a verbal. throughout that sit he even says hes gonna keep doing it and he has the 'pass' I'd like to make the (already very obvious) apparent that i am a homosexual no fucking right to be spewing a slur and then getting a slap on the wrist for that. F slur was said multiple times in this clip, and the dawg did it all over a raid when i told him multiple times he had entities IN his base Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/myjgsqcwtA_ykKu3x?invite=cr-MSxkbjgsMjczNTM0MzM2&v=161 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25014-wathc-out-for-the-steel-cahior-incorrectly-punishing-someone-after-they-call-me-the-f-slur-three-separate-times-and-say-theyll-do-it-again/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plutosmokes Posted April 21 Author Share Posted April 21 alright well he got put in another sit and called me the hard r so now hes banned lmfao 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25014-wathc-out-for-the-steel-cahior-incorrectly-punishing-someone-after-they-call-me-the-f-slur-three-separate-times-and-say-theyll-do-it-again/#findComment-176805 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 For future reference, he received a warn for it. It was his first offense for it so it was totally okay with the punishment handed out. Given he is now banned do you want this to stay open or close it out? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25014-wathc-out-for-the-steel-cahior-incorrectly-punishing-someone-after-they-call-me-the-f-slur-three-separate-times-and-say-theyll-do-it-again/#findComment-176821 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 So as Succ has mentioned, this player has already been banned for 3 days for slurs. I mean I think a warn is fine here, I mean by the looks of it, he was bound to get banned anyway. I mean personally since he went as far to rep you with a slur then I mean he could have been banned for a day or so but hey hes gone now so it is what it is. Btw only Admin+ can remove reputation so then next time you see either Blacnova, Henchy, or Blue, please PM them or make a ticket. I will also contact all three to make sure it gets removed if it hasn't already Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25014-wathc-out-for-the-steel-cahior-incorrectly-punishing-someone-after-they-call-me-the-f-slur-three-separate-times-and-say-theyll-do-it-again/#findComment-176825 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plutosmokes Posted April 21 Author Share Posted April 21 (edited) 6 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said: For future reference, he received a warn for it. It was his first offense for it so it was totally okay with the punishment handed out. Given he is now banned do you want this to stay open or close it out? I suppose but I assumed this Personal attacks on other players should result in a 3-day ban - 1-week ban - 2-week ban depending on continued offenses/previous history And since he did it in a short frame and had no intent to be apologetic or follow the rules I assumed a more serious punishment should've immediately taken place It was more so the fact he was planning to get verbal'd for it which strung up the whole ordeal. I think warning for something like this is arugably like giving someone a slap on a wrist warnings for genuine hate speech and slurs shouldn't be presented with a verbal or a warning imo. some people talk too much on the internet sometimes I'm fine with closing it simply because he got banned and he said he'd never come back I'll be completely honest I was frustrated with the fact someone got to say something so stupid and claim that they can say it because their 'brother takes dick in the ass making it okay' I felt like he had no intent to even play the game due to the choices he made in the sit, and honestly I would've settled with a giga-mute/gag with a warn instead of a ban. Edited April 21 by Plutosmokes 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25014-wathc-out-for-the-steel-cahior-incorrectly-punishing-someone-after-they-call-me-the-f-slur-three-separate-times-and-say-theyll-do-it-again/#findComment-176828 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plutosmokes Posted April 21 Author Share Posted April 21 4 hours ago, MinShi said: So as Succ has mentioned, this player has already been banned for 3 days for slurs. I mean I think a warn is fine here, I mean by the looks of it, he was bound to get banned anyway. I mean personally since he went as far to rep you with a slur then I mean he could have been banned for a day or so but hey hes gone now so it is what it is. Btw only Admin+ can remove reputation so then next time you see either Blacnova, Henchy, or Blue, please PM them or make a ticket. I will also contact all three to make sure it gets removed if it hasn't already I actually have like 3 slurs on my reps I did not know that they could get removed Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25014-wathc-out-for-the-steel-cahior-incorrectly-punishing-someone-after-they-call-me-the-f-slur-three-separate-times-and-say-theyll-do-it-again/#findComment-176829 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 I'll ACCEPT this since this player is already banned, a warn is fine though a gigamute can also sometimes be worse. I'd say while ultimately either is fair and staff discretion determines which one goes, that while I would have gigamuted, a warn is fair. Thank you and I will try to remove the reps when i can, only admins can do it. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25014-wathc-out-for-the-steel-cahior-incorrectly-punishing-someone-after-they-call-me-the-f-slur-three-separate-times-and-say-theyll-do-it-again/#findComment-176845 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts