TheAga TTV Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 Your In-Game Name: TheAga TTV Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80040019 Who are you reporting?: "Him" Why are you reporting this player?: He openly ignored all the tickets people were submmited. There were players screaming slurs, telling people to kill themselfs, making pedo jokes. He ended up pulling me making claims he had been watching only me for 5 min (Which means he would have seen it all) and said I was MRDM. If he was watching me (logs would show this) he would see I only killed people wanted OR those who were damaging others. When told I had proof he refused to let me show him, and when I said look at logs he said "no". I asked where I can report him at multible times and he refused to answer going "No take a 1 week break" This is clear abuse where he did not want to do his job and just wanted to ban someone. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: DM me. 1 1 1 5 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24901-staff-report/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 I've sent this to the banning staff member so he can give his side of the story and send in any logs he has from this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24901-staff-report/#findComment-175998 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted April 4 Share Posted April 4 Please Dm me with the evidence. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24901-staff-report/#findComment-176001 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lean Posted April 4 Share Posted April 4 (edited) -1 let me remind you that sits are not a mandatory thing, it’s encouraged to take sits but at the end of the day being staff is not a job, it’s a hobby unless you reach HA then it’s the equivalent pay to working in a Chinese sweatshop. Edited April 4 by Lean Reached verdict 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24901-staff-report/#findComment-176004 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted April 4 Share Posted April 4 Hi, since you don't want to be spam messaged by staff then I'd suggest posting any relevant evidence here instead. Telling it to one person and refusing to share with anyone else doesn't really help us with what happened. Unless you have any evidence that supports Him deliberately focusing you out, he's allowed to choose what sits he takes. Until tangible evidence is provided against the staff member in question, I'm gonna be -1 for any punishment. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24901-staff-report/#findComment-176007 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted April 4 Share Posted April 4 When I messaged, you refused to supply evidence and the evidence I have seen isn't solid whatsoever. If you have any real evidence please respond to either me or whoever you prefer to get this sorted, otherwise this will be closed in 24 hours due to lack of basis. If it isn't obvious I'm -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24901-staff-report/#findComment-176011 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheAga TTV Posted April 4 Author Share Posted April 4 I had 8 different staff members all spamming me at the same time, 1 of them was even a dick about it. Even the admin I explained what happened to said he can see what im saying, and even admited the staff member lied to me Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24901-staff-report/#findComment-176014 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted April 4 Share Posted April 4 4 minutes ago, TheAga TTV said: I had 8 different staff members all spamming me at the same time, 1 of them was even a dick about it. Even the admin I explained what happened to said he can see what im saying, and even admited the staff member lied to me I at no point said Him lied to you. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24901-staff-report/#findComment-176015 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheAga TTV Posted April 4 Author Share Posted April 4 (edited) "he may have just been saying that to fw u" The staff member admitted multible times they didnt look at logs, yet also claimed to watch me 5 minutes uninterupted. By his logic, he claims to have watched me MRDM for over 5 min before doing anything, yet did nothing? Also how can you watch someone 5 min, yet be doing other stuff and taking other sits at the same time. The logs clearly show that the people I killed were all killing a ton of people (which as a cop is why I killed them) He refused to look at the logs, and when I asked how to report him for his behavior he refused as well on that. Yall trusting the word of someone who has over 50 punishments against him Also find it funny he has refused to defend himself here Edited April 4 by TheAga TTV Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24901-staff-report/#findComment-176018 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted April 4 Share Posted April 4 3 minutes ago, TheAga TTV said: Yall trusting the word of someone who has over 50 punishments against him He has double almost triple my playtime and I've been playing for 7 months. He has been playing longer than me and not to mention this is his first staff run, so he has never really had to care. No bias not only applies to how we deal with players but among the staff space too. I can however agree if he had not referred you to the forums or an admin that he should be spoken to about that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24901-staff-report/#findComment-176023 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts