Blacnova Posted April 4 Share Posted April 4 3 minutes ago, TheAga TTV said: "he may have just been saying that to fw u" The staff member admitted multible times they didnt look at logs, yet also claimed to watch me 5 minutes uninterupted. By his logic, he claims to have watched me MRDM for over 5 min before doing anything, yet did nothing? Also how can you watch someone 5 min, yet be doing other stuff and taking other sits at the same time. The logs clearly show that the people I killed were all killing a ton of people (which as a cop is why I killed them) He refused to look at the logs, and when I asked how to report him for his behavior he refused as well on that. Yall trusting the word of someone who has over 50 punishments against him Also find it funny he has refused to defend himself here You wrote "he claimed he never looked at the logs", and I replied that "he may have just been saying that to fw u, but regardless these logs do show RDM in the absence of video evidence proving otherwise". I can see why you would think I'm implying that he lied to you, but what I really meant is that he was probably just being dismissive due to having been spectating you for the past few mins already determining that you were mass rdming. In situations like this looking at the logs would not have proven anything, as you were never shot (determined by spectating you). The other reasons you mentioned are not something that would've been provable via logs, they would have required video evidence. Do you have the footage of the last ~10 mins of you being on the server? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24901-staff-report/page/2/#findComment-176024 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheAga TTV Posted April 4 Author Share Posted April 4 Regardless how long he has played, he has history of MRDM,Toxicty, and making alt accounts to get around being punished. ANd yes logs CLEARLY show me asking him to look at logs and him out right saying "no" As well as the fact when I brought up how to report him multible times he ignored it. Then goes "Take a week vaction" and bans me. He made up his mind I was being banned before ever bringing me. Odd also considering he claimed a ticket I made before but didnt do anything on it. Regardless how long he has played, he has history of MRDM,Toxicty, and making alt accounts to get around being punished. ANd yes logs CLEARLY show me asking him to look at logs and him out right saying "no" As well as the fact when I brought up how to report him multible times he ignored it. Then goes "Take a week vaction" and bans me. He made up his mind I was being banned before ever bringing me. Odd also considering he claimed a ticket I made before but didnt do anything on it. Blacnova, As for logs I did explain them to you and you even said yourself that you could see what I was saying. If you look at the logs of the ones I killed (Minus the 2 people I think were cross fired and the meth cook who was breaking the law) you will see the theif was raiding PD constantly and the others were activly killing/rdm'ing others. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24901-staff-report/page/2/#findComment-176025 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted April 4 Share Posted April 4 Do you have the video evidence? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24901-staff-report/page/2/#findComment-176026 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheAga TTV Posted April 4 Author Share Posted April 4 No when I got home and looked, medal stopped recording a while ago due to memory storage. Tho his lies, refusal to inform me on how to report him, and refusal to look at logs should be more then enough. If you look at logs 98% the people I killed were raiding, wanted or killing others. That you can not say isnt true. You have the evidence in the logs. I even had reported one of them (a ticket he took claimed and closed insta) for them mrdm and even in OOC I am making comments on why staff are refusing to do anything about them. The staff member "Him" isnt responding here cause he does not want to get caught in whatever lie he told yall. Like how was he watching me for over 5 min, while also banning someone else at the same time? Have him come here and say what happened. Or send me the whole log and I will highlight it all for you. Yall have the proof in the logs:/ Plus logs while show how long he was specating me. (which even if he was he would have seen the people screaming slurs and pedo comments which means he took no action against them) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24901-staff-report/page/2/#findComment-176027 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted April 4 Share Posted April 4 While I don't appreciate the attitude I and multiple staff were given just trying to help you out, I suppose I can understand the frustration. After further review however, not enough evidence is supplied by either party, making this ban difficult to rule off of. I'm going to do you a favor and just ACCEPT THIS REPORT FOR UNBAN, and make sure Him is spoken to as this is his first issue as staff. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24901-staff-report/page/2/#findComment-176028 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts