Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

DEV Randy

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:626528334

Who are you reporting?:

terry deniss STEAM_0:0:17861690

Why are you reporting this player?:

No staff in-game at time of report. They raided and attempted to kill me when I had a building sign up.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/m7NK9iFG45fmA-pAi?invite=cr-MSwyWW4sNTA5NzQzMjkx&v=60
36 minutes ago, Vex said:

Just going based off of your clip the player walked in and didn't have any Wep/ Raiding tools out, didn't look like they were raiding just walking in. Do you have a clip where they damaged you etc?

As far as I know, you cannot open that garage door from the outside without a lockpick or gerch device. They did no damage to me but they lockpicked the garage door then entered the base. These two actions whether or not done independantly from one another both constitute a raid.

I agree with randy here, you cant open a garage door like that from the outside and can only be achievable from lockpicking. 
This player also has a previous warn for raiding a base with a building sign and without a warrant from Jan 1
as well as a ban from december for raiding as a citizen.

+1 for 3d ban for Failrp-raiding a base with a building sign 

Randy is right on how the garage door works. I was the one that had educated the player on the matter, clearly he doesn't care to follow the rules. I'm +1 for a 6mo ban for FailRP

Edited by BOT sittoandmori
Changed vote after thinking about priors
  • point 1

3d due to priors sounds very fair here but im gonna go beyond and +1 for a 6mo ban due to their raiding priors and extreme amount of punishments. The sign was extremely obvious and they show full intent to raid due to lockpicking. Pretty simple case especially since this guy has SO MANY WARNS AND BANS.

Edited by Blue.
  • crine 1

He has a good amount of priors for fail raiding. I personally think we should do a 3mo ban then if he alts we can then double it to 6mo to see if he has learned his lesson on alting. 3mo should theoretically be enough to reflect on the raiding rules and inconvenient enough to get the point across. If he were to get unbanned and do it again then I say yeah 6mo right away.

 

+1 for 3mo Ban

  • Thanks 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...