Randy Posted February 15 Share Posted February 15 Your In-Game Name: DEV Randy Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:626528334 Who are you reporting?: Booty Bandit33983VHAAP STEAM_0:0:707608872 Why are you reporting this player?: No staff in-game at time of report. They raided and attempted to kill me when I had a building sign up. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/m7NMoXjQPlcjaWEOv?invite=cr-MSw2WXksNTA5NzQzMjkx Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24630-booty-bandit33983vhaap-raid-when-i-had-building-sign/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted February 15 Share Posted February 15 If they weren't doing a sniffy role this is clear cut raiding with a building sign and would just be a +1 for a talking to the player. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24630-booty-bandit33983vhaap-raid-when-i-had-building-sign/#findComment-174228 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted February 16 Share Posted February 16 this player has no previous history and yeah this was raiding +1 for verbal for fail rp - raiding a base with a building sign Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24630-booty-bandit33983vhaap-raid-when-i-had-building-sign/#findComment-174237 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted February 16 Share Posted February 16 I'm guessing the player didn't know that raiding a base with a building sign wasn't allowed. Anyways, I'm +1 for a verbal and education if staff ever sees him in-game again Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24630-booty-bandit33983vhaap-raid-when-i-had-building-sign/#findComment-174244 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuckyJack Posted February 16 Share Posted February 16 Honestly, I do not think this is a big deal. Unfortunately new players may not get the memo on building signs and such. I am +1 for talking to this player and letting them know what our rule is on this. Apologies that this happens. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24630-booty-bandit33983vhaap-raid-when-i-had-building-sign/#findComment-174245 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted February 16 Share Posted February 16 ACCEPTED, this user will be given a verbal and degloved (if they are even seen again) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24630-booty-bandit33983vhaap-raid-when-i-had-building-sign/#findComment-174247 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts