Kert Kobean Posted February 14 Share Posted February 14 3 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said: Incorrect and that has also been hashed over many times. In the event someone coming back is not starting a new raid, but breaking nlr on the raid they already started. Otherwise the mayor could just respawn his dupe very time he killed the raider. Been the same for years. The main issue here is that this rule has been the same for years and has been enforced the same for years, but then a new staff (in this case blacnova) comes in and tries to make up their own reason with the objectively shit excuse "i haven't seen it enforced". It is up to the staff to read the rules and enforce them, not make things up based on what they have seen punished or not. I am not asking for much to give blacnova a note of education on his profile. It is what would happen to any other player who made the same mistake. The rule change is pretty obviously just a clarification for people who do not read the rules. Does not make the report moot in any way. I'd usually agree with this for a plethora of other things, and I do think for all intents and purposes the report was helpful for showcasing and educating anyone who might have been unfamilar with that ruleset, but I don't think Blac really deserves anything more than just a heads up for this moving forward. While this rule has always been rather wellknown, Blacnova wasn't present for a lot of the discussions centered around this consensus and has only recently come back to the server after a good while, so it's understandable this topic never really came up until now for him. I also don't think it's a giant ask for just a note to be added either, but I just don't think it's fair to him considering a good portion of this rule is more so "common sense" as opposed to being directly written down. I only say the report is moot because I think it's already achieved the goal of educating the reported staff in question for a minor rule break that would usually result in the fabled "talking to" anyhow. I don't think the report is invalid or useless in any way. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24605-report/page/2/#findComment-174191 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted February 14 Share Posted February 14 I will accept this report and just leave it at that due to how many staff were conflicted about this/didnt know. This is something that has flipflopped back as far as 2022, so we can consider this a constructive moment for the rules, as now there will no longer be any flip flopping unless a vote to change the rule is made, which if that would happen, it would be in the changelog to make note of. Thank you for the report! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24605-report/page/2/#findComment-174194 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts