Jump to content

Raiding base even after being told raid timer was over


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Chairman Chair the Chair said:

Maybe the ChesmondBro house needs better wifi gang.

 

Otherwise this is a +1, 3 days for Fail-Raid in my opinion, not NLR, as you only stayed longer than timer and did not repeatedly go back.

It’s not my WiFi the server is getting ddosed and it is nlr it’s under the nlr section of the message of the day it’s not up to your opinion 

12 hours ago, Terry said:

yea mb for going like a minute over or whatever i was lagging like crazy at the end and kept timing out wasnt really paying attention to the chat at that point.

Uhhhh....

 

The screenshot provided shows that Venerable started raiding at 16 when you joined in and you didnt kill Buffalo until 29...thats 3 minutes over (or at least roughly 3 minutes)

3 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said:

Uhhhh....

 

The screenshot provided shows that Venerable started raiding at 16 when you joined in and you didnt kill Buffalo until 29...thats 3 minutes over (or at least roughly 3 minutes)

Why were you even involved in the initial sit weren't you told to stay clear of anything involving me outside of rp 

11 minutes ago, Terry said:

Why were you even involved in the initial sit weren't you told to stay clear of anything involving me outside of rp 

So I claimed the sit as I was pulling requested logs for xoxt and BuffaloBill. I took no part in the sit. @Madx2r0tried to have a sit with you but you were AFK. Due to this xoxt made a report.

16 minutes ago, Succ The Zucc said:

So I claimed the sit as I was pulling requested logs for xoxt and BuffaloBill. I took no part in the sit. @Madx2r0tried to have a sit with you but you were AFK. Due to this xoxt made a report.

Why did you even claim the sit you were told to not interact with me please do not break the terms you wanted to have against us.

Edited by Terry

So I have to be straight honest here, maybe it wasn't the best idea that Succ take the sit given the history of whats happened between the two parties, tho a three day ban seems super overkill.  While I do think that Terry should know better seeing as he's a long time player, he shouldn't be hit with the max punishment just because of some tiny mistake.  Granted I will say its possible he was just tabbing out on purpose, but thats me just playing devil's advocate and thinking of all the scenarios that could have happened, +1 for a warn instead of a 3 day ban, I'm here to be fair and just.

14 hours ago, Madx2r0 said:

Logs check out, as well as the death position is thank you @Succ The Zucc

Raid timers are tricky and it's easy to get carried away during a raid when things are getting hectic, however rules are rules.

 

+1 for proper punishment 

Can you inform me what a "proper punishment" is instead of just agreeing with the smod who is not supposed to interact with me at all outside of rp. Try forming your own thoughts it helps out alot more than whatever you commented.

 

14 hours ago, z0mbie Snake said:

Agreeing with Succ and Madx pretty clear cut for me +1

If you are going to comment on reports and or bans you really need to actually form your own opinions and not just parrot what others have commented. You included nothing in this report by saying this you didnt even give a punishment time frame.

  • Like 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...