Decent Human Being Posted November 10, 2025 Share Posted November 10, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Chesmond Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62083287 Who are you reporting?: STEAM_0:1:110799879 (PRIMATEAPE) Why are you reporting this player?: This player called me a nonce in chat which is a pedophile accusation. Previous players have been punished for this so I want to same to happen to him. I don't understand why every time kert is online he never takes sits. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://imgur.com/a/UIcYao6 4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24014-guy-making-pedophile-accusations-against-me-and-staff-wont-take-my-sit/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 Huh, didn't know that was a slur for that, I always thought it was like "dunce" Interesting. +1 for a warn for player toxicity since they have no prior offenses/punishments except for a note for saying f slur. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24014-guy-making-pedophile-accusations-against-me-and-staff-wont-take-my-sit/#findComment-167679 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 Clear report not much to say except for this player is new and is not able to be educated at the time since they are not online. I believe a warn and an education the next time they are online is best suited as the punishment. +1 for a Warn for Player Toxicity (also stating what it was for) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24014-guy-making-pedophile-accusations-against-me-and-staff-wont-take-my-sit/#findComment-167681 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 Yeah, I will also move for punishment on that as well. +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24014-guy-making-pedophile-accusations-against-me-and-staff-wont-take-my-sit/#findComment-167682 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 I always thought “nonce” meant dumbass, how enlightened and creative the British are. +1 for warn for Player Tox Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24014-guy-making-pedophile-accusations-against-me-and-staff-wont-take-my-sit/#findComment-167691 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted November 11, 2025 Share Posted November 11, 2025 ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24014-guy-making-pedophile-accusations-against-me-and-staff-wont-take-my-sit/#findComment-167699 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts