Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Swag Sammy

Your Steam ID

76561198871410478

Why were you banned or warned?

rdm/ltap

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

false ban

Who warned/banned you?

BubbaShrimpBoat

How long were you warned or banned for?

1 day

some guy attempted to rdm me and ran off but stayed in district, i checked my slogs to name check and killed him since he was still in the district. i usually name check just to simply avoid killing the wrong person. i was pulled roughly 5 minutes later and i told the staff to check the damage logs which show i didnt rdm these guys at all. every fight i had they dealt damage first. my game crashed mid sit and i immediately reconnected to the server. once i loaded into spawn i got banned falsely for rdm/ltap instead of being pulled back to the sit.

I never rdm'd anyone.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23820-falsely-banned-for-rdmltap/
Share on other sites

Howdy, I’ll walk through what was happening that led to you getting a ban. 
 

It was hard to get both sides of the story, I kept bringing you to a sit because someone reported you, and I brought you to me so you could tell me what was going on. When I kept teleporting you, you repeated “check logs” and said “return me or I will return myself”. 2 times you reseted, so before I brought you again I took a good minute to check logs before then teleporting you again (not that didn’t I checked logs before). After three deaths and damage logs the way he was explaining it, it sounded like RDM that’s why I wanted your side. After the 3rd time you reseted when I teleported you I had another staff jailtp you so you couldn’t reset anymore. With you repeating “CHECK LOGS!” Until you finally mentioned the damage. I did notice 2 logs he damaged you and it was valid, no rdm there. Later there was another log where he didn’t do damage to you for about a minute apart when you killed him, wondering if you just checked logs to see if it was him. When I went to ask you about it and closed my logs, you left. I took another minute to scan through logs before I just took the last log kill as an RDM, they kept annoying you so instead of warning them to leave you alone you just shot them. I don’t think you had any recent priors and the first 2 kills were valid so I wanted to do a light 1 day ban and the main reason instead of the verbal that MAY have been given out, I did a ban for the sole reason you left in the middle of a sit, which is why I included the LTAP. You were heated most of the sit which made it difficult to get your side and speak to you. 

 

I issued the ban to you so obviously I shouldn’t rep, I just hope in the future you will level with me so I can get you out of any warns.

40 minutes ago, Bigdaddykain03 said:

Later there was another log where he didn’t do damage to you for about a minute apart when you killed him, wondering if you just checked logs to see if it was him. When I went to ask you about it and closed my logs, you left.

Was there a sit for this second situation, or was this 2nd situation part of the first sit?


Also @Berettado you have anything in response to this?

Edited by Blue.

Yes I do, when i disappeared my game had crashed and immediately reconnected to the server like i said. I was heated because 2 minges one of them being the guy that reported me had been shooting me then running away. and i just woke up and hopped on the server. im understandably in that situation gonna be heated when 2 randoms keep attempting to rdm me over and over. i did not return fire until they shot at me like i said. I did not just kill them for no reason and made sure to allow them to deal damage to me first BEFORE shooting back so it was all in logs. and that last kill i literally dropped the damage log of him damaging me in the chat for you during the time where i was jailed. proving that i didnt rdm him and was simply killing him as he initiated combat and didnt leave the district. which is allowed. Also why aren't the logs being posted? the logs would show via damage that i NEVER RDM'd anybody still and that i did in fact reconnect to the server after crashing before you banned me.
 

also to make it clear for the rest of the staff viewing this appeal, this "minute apart" bit is literally what i mentioned in my initial appeal post when i talk about checking my slogs, the kill is a whole minute apart because he shot at me, then runs away, i open my slogs and use the search feature to name check, then i go run around to see if hes in the district im in still or has left, obviously if hes not in district its a no go. that whole process of checking logs, finding him to determine if hes still in district is gonna take roughly 60 seconds dog

And to shrimpboat, all you had to do before pulling us was check dlogs and do !shownlr sammy, and all of that evidence would have shown you 1, i was killing him because he attempted to rdm me, and 2 that when i killed him he was still in the district he damaged me in. BEFORE PULLING ANYONE you could have done this and the sit would have been solved. but instead you chose to put me in a sit with a minge who continued to incessantly talk shit and attempt to ragebait the entire sit. which you also allowed to happen during all of this. at the least if you want me to "level" with you, separate me from the guy whos been trying to get a reaction out of me for the past 30m to an hour. BECAUSE the damage logs would have shown that i was dealing with attempted rdm on me about 5-8 times from him and his buddy if you even bothered to look at them before pulling him.

i never rdm'd anyone nor did i LTAP

Edited by Beretta
context, advice, type fixes, final statement
On 9/25/2025 at 3:29 PM, Vex said:

Ill forward this to banning staff member, Based on what you've said im already +1 for unban and ban removal from record however I would like to wait see the logs. 

definitely +1 as well but I’d like to see logs if possible as well just to verify.

On 9/27/2025 at 3:37 PM, Beretta said:

BEFORE PULLING ANYONE you could have done this and the sit would have been solved. but instead you chose to put me in a sit with a minge who continued to incessantly talk shit and attempt to ragebait the entire sit. which you also allowed to happen during all of this. at the least if you want me to "level" with you, separate me from the guy whos been trying to get a reaction out of me for the past 30m to an hour. BECAUSE the damage logs would have shown that i was dealing with attempted rdm on me about 5-8 times from him and his buddy if you even bothered to look at them before pulling him.

i never rdm'd anyone nor did i LTAP

I'm going to level with you here man. Look at it from the side of staff most of us deal with people who roughly 4/5 sits actually do RDM so for us it just becomes natural to just say "fuck it" and bring both parties, because it's easier for us to just hear out both sides rather than trying to build your case for you. Killing yourself in a sit isn't the answer. At the end of the day, request another staff member they could help take over the sit. He's a TMod he's still trying to learn how everything still works.

 

(Which I'm not saying I agree with the ban but I understand why he would have made it had you been trying to just avoid being in the sit all together)

 

I'm going to be Neutral until logs are posted

  • Thanks 2
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...