Impromptu Posted August 31, 2025 Author Share Posted August 31, 2025 I hear a lot of posts about this just being "trashtalk" but this was persistent continued behavior in OOC chat, not some kind of private message or even voice chat. By lashing out at a plethora of completely unrelated people in OOC, Ego made the server quantifiably worse for everyone else. In the Terms of Service, the following is stated: 0.2.12 Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our users or staff. The staff at the time were busy with other things and I also believe they may have chosen not to take tickets because they were threatened with demotion by said user and their associates (and it could be seen as bias.) But that's just my interpretation. This is a soft form of extortion in my eyes, this is an Out of Character chat which means anything said is separate from roleplay, saying 'I will report you and get you demoted [if you don't give me a ruling I like]' is a startling precedent. It seems like a definite form of public harassment, staff aren't immune to criticism of course, but those statements typically belong in a forum post. P.S. Also I believe the idea of a raid zone is a years-old leftover from before raiding rules were clarified, raid districts have completely replaced those implied rules in order to minimize nuisance to unrelated players; to people who are outside and aren't even defending their base. Before this, people would see someone on the door and snipe them as soon as they entered the district, or even shoot them from an entire district away without them so much as knowing that they were being raided. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23701-rdm-player-toxicityspamming/page/2/#findComment-164519 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted August 31, 2025 Share Posted August 31, 2025 As everyone else has said, this certainly was RDM as you can’t just kill anyone in the raid district who doesn’t have a connection to the raid (unless they’re being a nuisance e.g. grav gunning c4, etc). In addition, the degree to which OOC was spammed is unacceptable and should have been punished. Banter and shit talk are allowed, but not excessively on public channels. I understand why @1304 and @Grelofchose not to do anything, considering the harassment was towards themselves, but I promise you if I was on I would have brought you and told you to stop. However, you did not receive any such warning, and so I will push for a +1 for verbal for Player Toxicity | RDM, with an added note that this is a relatively severe case and the probation period should be longer than a month. Please don’t be so mean in OOC man, we’re all just trying to play a video game and have fun. This is not some professional FPS where people are invested in being insanely good. It really is not that deep, and you don’t have to hurt people’s feelings needlessly. While shit talk is allowed, harassment is not, and you undeniably have gone over the line with this one. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23701-rdm-player-toxicityspamming/page/2/#findComment-164521 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 Raid zones were a heavily debated "nothing official" thing back before the raiding rules overhaul. They were used as a reference of reason most of the time, and no one really agreed on how exactly to handle it. With the raiding rules overhaul that whole idea was abolished as the rules laid it out very clear what was ok and what wasn't. Killing a bounty hunter looking at you from across a rooftop when you had no active bounty hunter after you would not be reasonable. If they tried to shoot you, you could kill them. If you suddenly had a bounty on you, you could kill them. If they stood in the doorway or went in the base, you could kill them. While I understand the thought process - by rule standards this would not have fallen under a reason to kill. Your behavior in chat is also not a good look, just because some bantering and trash talk is okay doesn't excuse spamming chat over several different points and just being unnecessarily reactive/hostile. You can have your beefs, you can trash talk, and you can be a little toxic - but at the end of the day we do not want to encourage or allow this type of behavior. It's not even asking much to just tone it down. You should have been told to stop ingame, and had you continued you should have been given a mute, and that's not even being harsh thats perfectly reasonable and how we are supposed to be handling these kinds of situations. You can take what im saying how ever you would like but I would urge you to take a step back and look how you are behaving. I swear we all forget the 2nd rule of titsrp: "DO be respectful to everyone" Sure thats a rule not really acknowledged much these days but it doesn't change the fact that you can really afford to tone it down some. saying "I OWNU I OWNU GET FUCKED" after a raid is whatever - but if you really don't see an issue with what you're doing here that's just a shame really. I am +1 for a warn for RDM / Player Toxicity tbh. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23701-rdm-player-toxicityspamming/page/2/#findComment-164537 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Impromptu Posted September 1, 2025 Author Share Posted September 1, 2025 I find it concerning that the player mentioned in this report is continuing to lead hate-mobs against members of the community. In the attached images you can see proof of Ego and their associate spamming and bullying somebody for something they mention as a legitimate disability. Harassing someone for an immutable characteristic is abhorrent behavior, it is no better than racism. It is indicated within these messages that they (or at least Spizz) are trying to encourage somebody to commit suicide for this (see: 5:06:18 "I would kill my self if i sounded like BuffaloBill") 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23701-rdm-player-toxicityspamming/page/2/#findComment-164547 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 (edited) 36 minutes ago, Randall Civil said: (or at least Spizz) are trying to encourage somebody to commit suicide for this (see: 5:06:18 "I would kill my self if i sounded like BuffaloBill") holy mackerel I never "encouraged somebody to commit suicide" im kind confused on where u got that from, he was being rude so i was being rude back. I would like to state that people have said FAR worse and not even got warned or a verbal. buffalo said that we are chill, even after this was said. I have nothing against him, me and him are chill and i dont mean any harm, and i think he knew that. if buffalo had a problem with it he would have either reported it in game or already reported me on the forums, but he hasnt reported me. sadly to me it seems like ur bending my words to make what i said seem worse to get me in trouble. what ever can get me banned the quickest tho am i right Edited September 1, 2025 by Spizz 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23701-rdm-player-toxicityspamming/page/2/#findComment-164548 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Michael Bay Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 I don't think there was a valid RP reason to kill you in my opinion. The fact that you were a Bounty Hunter MIGHT have intimidated him enough to kill you but I find that irrelevant. As for the OOC, spamming this kind of stuff should be punishable. There's a difference between trashtalking 1-2 sentences to someone and spamming a bunch of shit harrasing and intimidating other players with unnecessary hostility. +1 for Written warn for RDM + Player Toxicity Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23701-rdm-player-toxicityspamming/page/2/#findComment-164549 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 Hello I did not take any sits due to me being involved as if I would have took the sits it can always be said I am be bias which I don’t particularly want to go down that route of taking my own sits I told you to go to the forums about it so my thing is when it comes to me not the rdm report you raided the base with spizz lost the raid then made a ticket about it being a failed base the day before that spizz did the same when Gerlof looked at the base it was indeed not a failed base so my thing is you both keep coming back then lose which is fine we have lost plenty of defenses we do not go into ooc and shit talk the way y’all do after I told y’all to cut it you kept doing it and ego tbh it’s just you spizz follows you it’s weird how we all prove your innocence with the type 1 ban just for you to come back and be toxic 24/7 I hope moving forward you can just raid and say I lost gg or I won gg take the ents blow them up whatever and move forward spaming ooc with Iownu is weird your telling people you own them it’s something mail did but they knew when to cut it you don’t at all once told to stop you will go as far to say stfu 1304 your shit etc from a player side cool but when a staff member tells you to cut it just cut it dude I have no issue with you and tbh I have no idea if you have one with me or is it with delta etc and I just so happen to base There and am really good friends with them and see that they are trying to help newer people understand basing etc now on to the report I can see how ego thought maybe the bounty hunter was after them me personally I don’t want anyone near me while raiding unless it’s my party but the clip does show where the bounty hunter was I don’t think in this case they are interfering with said raid area or anything in that example my I understand why ego killed them but it’s still rdm in this case imo but I think a vwarn is fine for rdm but I am +1 for player toxicity warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23701-rdm-player-toxicityspamming/page/2/#findComment-164551 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 1, 2025 Share Posted September 1, 2025 After watching all the contained information and judging it fairly, I come to the following conclusion: RDM Incident: At the clip it was visible you were directly going in a low-populated area, very close to someone who raids and was spectating it directly. You got killed by it while it looked like you were killbaiting, but still it can be seen as RDM. We had in the past similar incidents like this, and there were never any punishments issued regarding this, and it was declared as "interfering with my raid". Toxicity incidents: The screenshots you provided contained various incidents where he can seem toxic or argue with players in a toxic way. I wondered why no one told him to stop, not even you, and why didn't the players who were actively engaged with it report it? Some questions pop up reviewing all this, because you report someone who was nottoxic to you but was toxic to others. While in the community, it's important to educate the player to stop this type of behaviour and punish accordingly. Additionally, it should then also be considered that he hadn't had any punishments in the last 2 months, and coming from a false ban, I can see some built-up tension overall. Therefore I cast my vote in the following: RDM: +1 for education and clarification in rules regarding this Toxicity: +1 for Verbal if he wasn't told to stop // +1 for Warn if he was informed to stop Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23701-rdm-player-toxicityspamming/page/2/#findComment-164552 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted September 2, 2025 Share Posted September 2, 2025 Accepted Ego will be warned for Player Toxicity / RDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23701-rdm-player-toxicityspamming/page/2/#findComment-164600 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts