Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Bachelor

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:65951538

Who are you reporting?:

"Ego", STEAM_0:0:636762791

Why are you reporting this player?:

This user was spamming the OOC chat with toxic messages disruptively for a while after some kind of dispute. Unrelatedly, after the server reset they RDMed me (if rules as written are to be believed) though there seems to be staff misunderstanding.

There are many witnesses to the former mentioned toxicity and spamming (including a senior moderator named "1304"), which I view as much more important than the RDM of myself. This behavior is consistent and continued, people ask multiple times for Ego to stop spamming. Keep in mind: I only have SOME of the screenshots, more was said by this person but I was unable to capture it all. The screenshots as they are speak for themselves.

As for the RDM, my sit was handled by Grelof and I have to disagree with the conclusion that this was not RDM.
The rules clearly state under the Thief / Raiding Rules: "During a raid you may go anywhere in the district to defend your raid. However, you may not kill anyone in the district that isn't involved in the raid. Raid counters/takeovers are not allowed so someone just existing in the district should not be default KOS to you unless they are on the doors or interfering with the raid in some way."
I was not interfering with the raid by being on a rooftop of a completely different unclaimed house trying to use !bountylist for my battlepass and getting distracted by gunfire. There is no such thing as a "raid zone" (only raid districts that carry rules for raiders and defenders, not unaffiliated parties). There is no special exception of: "If you perceive them as a threat you can kill them" and even if there is, it is not communicated to the average player through the rules and that should be rectified.

Also, it is highly suspect how this user snaps to the left despite the clear obstructions/lack of field of view and guns me down for using a spiderman swep whilst they are actively being shot at by someone actually involved in the raid. They even fire into a doorframe for several seconds (in the arc towards me) instead of shooting their opponent. After killing me, they literally stand still and allow themselves to be killed. This is not the behavior of a normally operating human. Normally I would not accuse someone of using aim assistance scripts based on one clip but I've heard rumors of this user having a history and also I have personally seen them mock QUAD0, your anticheat software. This is not included in the report reason officially as that would require more evidence to solidly identify.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

full files (images and video): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18wBBH3CZ12fKbXPQQHS8XhUxYqcnccjN?usp=drive_link

RDM video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b3FY-X5RKT5-xInlalJGKiArT1piZDcA/view?usp=drive_link

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png


spacer.png

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Crybaby 2
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23701-rdm-player-toxicityspamming/
Share on other sites

Hello Bachelor.
In a sense, you're right
Some players, especially raiders, often stick to some unspoken creed about 'Raid zones' where if you're too close to there raid they can simply kill you, even if you're passing by or doing nothing, Nowhere in the rules does it state this.
It does state you can KOS someone who's involved, or interfering with the raid [Gravgunning your C4, a Bounty hunter trying to kill you, a Cop trying to arrest you during a raid would be examples.]
You were simply on another house spectating, In this case, could any raider kill any spectator? Can I murder a ton of people in downtown because "They're in the raid zone"
For the Player Tox, it's just shit talk, it WAS spam, but just shit-talking at the end of the day, Staff online if it became an issue should've/would've asked him to stop.

TL;DR Raid zones don't really exist, and I can agree that he posed no real threat just watching a raid.
I'd be a +1 for a Warn for RDM

But then again, Other staff are free to disagree, but until there's like an offical rule about Raid Zones i dont recognize it, otherwise i can abuse this via raiding a base in downtown and gun down anyone a little too close to the base i raid.
 

Hello Bachelor! Thank you for following up on the report on the forums. From the evidence I was able to see from the logs and shownlr I did conclude that this was not rdm. Would you have sent that clip of him killing you in the report or mentioned it then it would have been a warn for RDM with no doubt about it! The video you provided shows clear RDM without a shadow of a doubt as you were doing no hostile actions nor interfering with the raid in any form.

 

Regarding the chat spamming/toxicity it is just shit talk. No reports were made about it as far as I could tell and it did not appear to get out of hand otherwise a staff member would have stepped in.

 

+1 for warn for RDM

So after having had some discussion about it with other staff, and reviewing the clip over once more, my personal opinion would be a +1 for a verbal warning for RDM towards Ego.

 

The only reason I say verbal and not a full on warn is because to his credit, I could at the very least understand how he might have viewed you as a potential combatant during the raid. (Gun out, on a neighboring roof, holding an angle, etc.)

 

Of course, everyone who raids also has to maintain a sense of self control as not to gun down any bystanders. But again, I can understand how he might have potentially perceived you as a threat. But, overall that's just my personal stance.

You posed yourself as a threat to my raidzone being a bounty hunter having a swep looking gun I do not tolerate people this close to me when im raiding if you want to watch go away from the raid zone if you are not defending this you have no purpose being there, not rdm.

 

For the toxicity in chat, cry about it.

 

Don't kill bait next time.

  • Like 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Crybaby 1
20 minutes ago, Grelof said:

Hello Bachelor! Thank you for following up on the report on the forums. From the evidence I was able to see from the logs and shownlr I did conclude that this was not rdm. Would you have sent that clip of him killing you in the report or mentioned it then it would have been a warn for RDM with no doubt about it! The video you provided shows clear RDM without a shadow of a doubt as you were doing no hostile actions nor interfering with the raid in any form.

 

Regarding the chat spamming/toxicity it is just shit talk. No reports were made about it as far as I could tell and it did not appear to get out of hand otherwise a staff member would have stepped in.

 

+1 for warn for RDM

It is laughable how little you know about staffing/rules after all this time.

38 minutes ago, Ego said:

You posed yourself as a threat to my raidzone being a bounty hunter having a swep looking gun I do not tolerate people this close to me when im raiding if you want to watch go away from the raid zone if you are not defending this you have no purpose being there, not rdm.

 

For the toxicity in chat, cry about it.

 

Don't kill bait next time.

Raid zones aren't an official rule unfortunately, Otherwise I can raid a base across pd and shoot anyone i consider s threat because they hold some form of weapon or PD because they might arrest me.

6 hours ago, Sanzu Zahard said:

Raid zones aren't an official rule unfortunately, Otherwise I can raid a base across pd and shoot anyone i consider s threat because they hold some form of weapon or PD because they might arrest me.

Districts are considered a raid zone.

"During a raid you may go anywhere in the district to defend your raid. However, you may not kill anyone in the district that isn't involved in the raid. Raid counters/takeovers are not allowed so someone just existing in the district should not be default KOS to you unless they are on the doors or interfering with the raid in some way."

 

6 hours ago, Sanzu Zahard said:

I can raid a base across pd and shoot anyone i consider s threat

Raid District rules do not apply for PD and Bank Raids.

4 minutes ago, Shoebill said:

Districts are considered a raid zone.

"During a raid you may go anywhere in the district to defend your raid. However, you may not kill anyone in the district that isn't involved in the raid. Raid counters/takeovers are not allowed so someone just existing in the district should not be default KOS to you unless they are on the doors or interfering with the raid in some way."

 

Raid District rules do not apply for PD and Bank Raids.

No my point was I could raid the apartment building ACROSS from PD, and shoot anyone nearby, Ego was refering to a zone around [As some players do] The base that's the 'Raid Zone' in which it's KOSable to enter for other players during the raid.
You simply can't kill anyone that's nearby, that's absurd, unless they're very viably interfering in some way, like the examples I had listed.

So after reviewing the video, Ego did not have a valid RP reason to kill you. However since you were bounty hunter it is entirely possible that you could have been hunting Ego and he missed it, but I do agree with Kert about the whole reason to be giving you a verbal warn. Ego's history may not be bright but this is the first time he has been punished in over 2 months. I am +1 for a verbal warning for RDM!

 

2 minutes ago, Sanzu Zahard said:

No my point was I could raid the apartment building ACROSS from PD, and shoot anyone nearby, Ego was refering to a zone around [As some players do] The base that's the 'Raid Zone' in which it's KOSable to enter for other players during the raid.
You simply can't kill anyone that's nearby, that's absurd, unless they're very viably interfering in some way, like the examples I had listed.

Makes a lot more sense ty

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...