Biney Mozer Posted August 25, 2025 Share Posted August 25, 2025 In-Game Name Biney Mozer Your Steam ID 76561198046893833 Why were you banned or warned? The mod absolutely abused his power and didn't listen to the situation at all I was building for like 3 hours a base that should have taken maybe 30 minutes because of the ammount of RDM I was getting delt. I even called for staff multiple times and no one ever showed up. It was like there was no staff, the server was chaos tbh.. Then when I got it built finally the guys that were Rdming me did something were it destroyed all of my base. And I got mad and started Rdming them. And rather than listen this mod just acted rude like I was the problem and gave me a week ban and did nothing on the situation Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Because, I am not usually a mass RDM'er but the mods were ignoring problems in the server for hours it seemed, and I needed to get the atention of one, but the mod was rude. Understand I usually play fair on the server and dont do stupid stuff I even have vip because I actually enjoy dark rp on tits, I just got super anoyed that no one was doing anything. Who warned/banned you? Beasty How long were you warned or banned for? 7 days Attached are files containing evidence backing my statements https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yQuevSft4Oo31D4q2UhIybloSMU-GKwU Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23655-i-feel-i-was-unrightfully-banned/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 25, 2025 Share Posted August 25, 2025 Hi. Reviewing the evidence, I cant help but agree with Beasty. Not the length, the ban was Just, but the length felt a bit too long for someone who was frusturated, though for him he might've not taken that entire situations understanding fully, and that's fine, At the end of the day, you DID MRDM HOWEVER I believe 7 days is too much for this, Yes, 7 days does default, but Im personally leniant when it comes to newer players like this, I'd be a +1 for a reduce to 3-5 But then again, you Did MRDM Instead of calling sits to have these players dealt with. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23655-i-feel-i-was-unrightfully-banned/#findComment-163974 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beasty Posted August 25, 2025 Share Posted August 25, 2025 (edited) Hello again, I banned you for 7 days for MRDM after receiving a ticket from the 2 players in the video. Unfortunately I don't have any sound for Sandwich Man so the interruptions are not intentional. I didn't hear him talking because he wasn't talking on my end. Also, I gave you a warning for MRDM just yesterday (Very Lenient) and this time it was justified. I understand you are frustrated at staff being busy or people breaking rules, but you can't handle it this way. Imagine if we allowed every player to get away with this because they were "upset"? I felt the length is justified and I had no bad attitude towards you at all. I understand your frustration but at the same time, I take tickets - you were reported. I dealt with the situation at hand. Edited August 25, 2025 by Beasty Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23655-i-feel-i-was-unrightfully-banned/#findComment-163975 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Biney Mozer Posted August 25, 2025 Author Share Posted August 25, 2025 I completely agree with you 100%, It was stupid on my part for rdm'ing in return, I just felt a little unfairly treated by getting 7 day right off the rip like that. Would a lower sentence be possible? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23655-i-feel-i-was-unrightfully-banned/#findComment-163976 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beasty Posted August 25, 2025 Share Posted August 25, 2025 (edited) Absolutely, I am not here to power trip or to ruin anyone experience here. I am only here to improve it by removing players who are ruining other players experience. Thank you very much for admitting and apologizing for that- that's very showing of your true character and I would 100% agree to reduce the ban sentence based on that alone. +1 Reduce ban to 3 days Edited August 25, 2025 by Beasty 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23655-i-feel-i-was-unrightfully-banned/#findComment-163977 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Biney Mozer Posted August 25, 2025 Author Share Posted August 25, 2025 Thank you! My apologies again if I came off as a trouble maker, I was just heated. hope you have a good rest of your night. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23655-i-feel-i-was-unrightfully-banned/#findComment-163978 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted August 25, 2025 Share Posted August 25, 2025 (edited) Biney entered the discord and was very frustrated initially after his ban. However, he was receptive to being told he could appeal at the forums and obviously did so. I am definitely +1 for a reduction to 3 days, especially as this is his first ban. Edited August 25, 2025 by Blacnova Grammar 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23655-i-feel-i-was-unrightfully-banned/#findComment-163979 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted August 25, 2025 Share Posted August 25, 2025 We're all human at the end of the day, i can understand where you are are coming from however just handled it the wrong way. I believe you can be a good member of the community and am willing for a +1 ban reduction to 3 days. in future please reach out to staff before doing something that could potentially get you banned. Best of luck! 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23655-i-feel-i-was-unrightfully-banned/#findComment-163982 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkCX Posted August 25, 2025 Share Posted August 25, 2025 Quote I am not usually a mass RDM'er but the mods were ignoring problems in the server for hours it seemed You shouldn't be killing anyone for no reason no matter if its happening to you, if no staff is active you can call a vote kick/ban on the player instead of waiting on staff. You also have a warn the day prior to this ban for MassRDM. I'm going to stand neutral +1/-1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23655-i-feel-i-was-unrightfully-banned/#findComment-163986 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Biney Mozer Posted August 25, 2025 Author Share Posted August 25, 2025 that was a confusing situation, on that one I assasinated someone and they kept coming back to me, so I thought it was breaking nlr so I kept killing them whenever they would get close. but me and a mod talked that one out. completely lighter topic that what happened tonight. But I get where you're coming from too. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23655-i-feel-i-was-unrightfully-banned/#findComment-163988 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts