1304 Posted August 25, 2025 Share Posted August 25, 2025 Hi you where banned for mrdm let’s just run over a few things that can better help you so you got upset due the rdm/base being all trashed due to no one taking sits etc while we all do are best to be on unfortunately we can’t be there 24/7 and I know you get that but two wrongs do not make a right at all ex you crashing out killing the people who killed you while I completely understand your frustration I can agree with this ban time but I also believe in making sure everyone receives 2nd chances with how you wrote this I can see how upset you may have been in the time of writing this with that being said the warn from the day prior to ban is what is causing me to not just just say +1 for unban as I do think you understand your wrong in this scenario I’ll be i do think this ban is valid and should stay on record but as long you understand your position in this and understand two wrongs don’t make a right +1 for a reduction to a 3 day ban For mrdm 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23655-i-feel-i-was-unrightfully-banned/page/2/#findComment-164018 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted August 26, 2025 Share Posted August 26, 2025 I'll go ahead and ACCEPT this since the banning staff member is ok with a 3 day ban - I appreciate you understanding what you did wrong here, that kind of honesty can really help you in the end. Take this as something to learn from, and use the advice given by staff to better handle situations like this in the future. I completely understand the frustration on your side and you have my respect for realizing why you got banned. Typically depending on the situation we can even warn for mrdm as you've witnessed first hand. Keep in mind that being given a 3 day ban is another show of trust, so we hope that you can learn from this and handle these situations better in the future. You are always welcome to do things like pm/dm staff asking for help, ask in discord or global chat for staff assistance, or even ping staff members/staff roles in serious situations where you have already made multiple attempts to contact staff/make sits. It is important to have patience though, staff are here to help voluntarily and some things do just get buried when its busy. Sometimes staff also just want to relax after contributing a lot too, which is ok and understandable. Obviously we should do our best to help in more serious situations - but if you can work on having a little more patience im sure you will get much better results. Thank you for appealing and coming to an understanding with staff - we appreciate it and hope you enjoy your stay here in a couple days. With your appeal being accepted you will have roughly 1 day and 19 hours left of your ban time, take care and see you when you return! 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23655-i-feel-i-was-unrightfully-banned/page/2/#findComment-164084 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts