Jump to content

Unban appeal ( im banned for using some sort of software )


Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Grant Wiggo

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:46537468

Why were you banned or warned?

it say i used some kinda micro software but i only have steam and discord on my pc???

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I tied my computer mouse to a desk fan that pans left and right and stuck a quarter into my w key so that i wouldnt be kicked from the game while i was having dinner and when i came back 30-45 minutes later i was banned for a week which they want to increase to 6months, i didnt use any programs or software.

Who warned/banned you?

i dont know

How long were you warned or banned for?

7 days but they want to increase it to 6months
  • Like 1

Hello, I understand Im not staff, however let me shed light for all the arguing nancys

 

  • 0.2.15 Use, distribute, or develop software, tools, scripts, or modifications that provide an unfair advantage, exploit the game, or disrupt the regular gameplay on our server.

TOS Rule, this would fall under an External Macro, it's not a program but a physical tool to gain an unfair advantage [Avoiding the AFK Checker while being AFK]

Trying to bypass the afk kick system is a silly thing to do in general and would understand why you should’ve been removed but I personally think a ban is a little overreach. I wonder what Zucc has to say about this cause it could’ve been more than just trying to bypass being AFK

2 hours ago, Sanzu Zahard said:

Hello, I understand Im not staff, however let me shed light for all the arguing nancys

 

  • 0.2.15 Use, distribute, or develop software, tools, scripts, or modifications that provide an unfair advantage, exploit the game, or disrupt the regular gameplay on our server.

TOS Rule, this would fall under an External Macro, it's not a program but a physical tool to gain an unfair advantage [Avoiding the AFK Checker while being AFK]

so to be fair we don't tend to ban people for bypassing afk on the first offense, in fact if its just bypassing AFK we usually kick with a note saying next time it happens its a ban

Edited by Blue.

Knowing the context to everything here, you should have been kicked from the game and told it would be  a ban if it happened again. For a first offense you get one chance to cease any useage of macros/anti afking mechanics. I will be +1 for an unban as this situation should have been handled differently and for just avoiding afking 6 months is very harsh. I will await succ's response incase anything is missing and might change my vote based on that but for now with the context that I know - I am +1

Edited by Blue.
8 hours ago, Grant Wiggo said:

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I tied my computer mouse to a desk fan that pans left and right and stuck a quarter into my w key so that i wouldnt be kicked from the game while i was having dinner and when i came back 30-45 minutes later i was banned for a week which they want to increase to 6months, i didnt use any programs or software.

Why are you lying when you are clearly using macros to spam your movements and not some jerry rigged doo hickey, I may have been heavy handed here - but you lying about using macros and just not being upfront and honest will hurt your case.

  • Crybaby 1
2 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said:

Why are you lying when you are clearly using macros to spam your movements and not some jerry rigged doo hickey, I may have been heavy handed here - but you lying about using macros and just not being upfront and honest will hurt your case.

 

  • Like 6
  • Failfish 1
  • SMorc 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...